jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #61
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Yo storn, what do you think of my wolf partner, Danceguy?
    i think you got jipped. your snivy dances more than him.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #62
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      You can trust me, promise, as a wolf, I will not wolf you in the night!


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #63
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Scary Snivy





        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #64
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          Scary Snivy


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #65
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Poor Skitty





            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #66
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread



              good luck everyone!


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #67
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Or whatever that is





                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  yoshl

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Try to knock me off my formal tone, Charu. Go ahead and try. I am a pillar of justice. My foundations are strong.

                    Super great resource for newer and senior (citizen?) players alike:
                    MafiaWiki

                    That site has articles on most things that matter. That's also where I rip all of my setups from. Fun fact: I modded my first game in... 2005, I think, and I've never made up my own setup. #LazyLife

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      Try to knock me off my formal tone, Charu. Go ahead and try. I am a pillar of justice. My foundations are strong.

                      Super great resource for newer and senior (citizen?) players alike:
                      MafiaWiki

                      That site has articles on most things that matter. That's also where I rip all of my setups from. Fun fact: I modded my first game in... 2005, I think, and I've never made up my own setup. #LazyLife
                      well you are tone deaf. that explains the dancing.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Woah





                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by storn42
                          well you are tone deaf. that explains the dancing.
                          u wana go m8


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            dance, he wants a piece of you!


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              dance, he wants a piece of you!
                              yea! im not afraid to stab you with my plastic fork!


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Rumble in the Rumpus Room!





                                Comment

                                Working...