jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #586
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    The bolded is kind of weak. You kind of cherry picked one statement and the case you made was extremely dramatic. 'Splainin time.
    j-rodd stated he and blind were thinking independently, yet both showed they were unsure of sunfan.

    That's how I read it, so that's why I said that.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #587
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Alright I'm going back and forth in my head about jrodd (gut says kill him) too much but one thing that still bothers me is xiz and Pocky. I have a lot of reasons I think both should be posting more and of more substance. Human xiz is pretty stream-of-consciousness off-the-cuff. As I noticed last game wolf xiz will gladly shut the fuck up if I'm pushing human targets.

      The other thing I think is weird is I left my vote on Pocky for a day and if Pocky is a villager I don't get why he doesn't find me suspicious for that. He kind of continued to stand on the sidelines and he knows if I'm a wolf I'm evil and just ignores me voting him? This is something I'd like to know about. Maybe I have the wrong expectations of new villager Pocky's presence of mind.

      Xiz have you ever posted a reads list nested in spoilers as a human before? If so can you link me to the game where you did? I don't like D1 reads lists but I just noticed that why I glossed over it compared to sunfan was that yours was harder to read and I'm interested if you came up with that specifically this game or you've always done it.

      Oh here is present poxizda

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #588
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by Charu
        j-rodd stated he and blind were thinking independently, yet both showed they were unsure of sunfan.

        That's how I read it, so that's why I said that.
        If I tell my grandma I'm so mad I could murder her and I tell my grandma that I'm upset with her would you read those as the same thing? Technically they aren't.

        The theatrical and dramatic tone you used no longer has parity with the way you are responding here. Is this simply because I am not your lynch target?

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #589
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Technically they are*

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #590
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by Charu
            j-rodd stated he and blind were thinking independently, yet both showed they were unsure of sunfan.

            That's how I read it, so that's why I said that.
            is this really how you feel? i don't see that a possible logical conclusion from the two posts you selected.

            ur either a wolf or tunnel visiony villager in too deep and won't change your view when all of your awful points have been shot down

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #591
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Alright I'm going back and forth in my head about jrodd (gut says kill him) too much but one thing that still bothers me is xiz and Pocky. I have a lot of reasons I think both should be posting more and of more substance. Human xiz is pretty stream-of-consciousness off-the-cuff. As I noticed last game wolf xiz will gladly shut the fuck up if I'm pushing human targets.

              The other thing I think is weird is I left my vote on Pocky for a day and if Pocky is a villager I don't get why he doesn't find me suspicious for that. He kind of continued to stand on the sidelines and he knows if I'm a wolf I'm evil and just ignores me voting him? This is something I'd like to know about. Maybe I have the wrong expectations of new villager Pocky's presence of mind.

              Xiz have you ever posted a reads list nested in spoilers as a human before? If so can you link me to the game where you did? I don't like D1 reads lists but I just noticed that why I glossed over it compared to sunfan was that yours was harder to read and I'm interested if you came up with that specifically this game or you've always done it.

              Oh here is present poxizda
              the only thing about pocky is he clearly doesn't care about this game

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #592
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by choof
                lemme wake up first and I'll do a thing
                stepmania

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #593
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  The theatrical and dramatic tone you used no longer has parity with the way you are responding here. Is this simply because I am not your lynch target?
                  That's correct, you are not my lynch target. You can even see so in my post above when someone asked me to give thoughts on everyone!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #594
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    That's correct, I am not your lynch target

                    OR

                    That's correct, that tone and style is reserved for my lynch target

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #595
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      ur either a wolf or tunnel visiony villager in too deep and won't change your view when all of your awful points have been shot down
                      That's what I got, no one else specifically sparked my interest other than you and blind.

                      Also, nice adding the tunnel vision villager thing, trying to make yourself look not as bad if you lynch me?

                      Because I tell ya, it won't look good for you when I turn up green.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #596
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        That's correct, I am not your lynch target

                        OR

                        That's correct, that tone and style is reserved for my lynch target
                        Both... I guess? When I make cases, I like to add a little spice into it. Because I find it fun, and maybe others find it entertaining.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #597
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          the only thing about pocky is he clearly doesn't care about this game
                          That's quite the assumption to make how would you know that? I had lunch with him days before the game and we were joking about it a lot. Mostly it was jokes about opening posts but still this is quite the leap to make in trying to discredit a block of text.

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #598
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Alright gotta get back to work laters

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #599
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              That's what I got, no one else specifically sparked my interest other than you and blind.

                              Also, nice adding the tunnel vision villager thing, trying to make yourself look not as bad if you lynch me?

                              Because I tell ya, it won't look good for you when I turn up green.
                              huh?

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #600
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                That's quite the assumption to make how would you know that? I had lunch with him days before the game and we were joking about it a lot. Mostly it was jokes about opening posts but still this is quite the leap to make in trying to discredit a block of text.
                                how is it an assumption. go read his posts

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...