jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #541
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    j-rodd has the balls to do something as a wolf that seems human but a wolf could potentially do it. let's lynch him day 1
    Yeah, that's what I'm saying in a nutshell.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #542
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      also lol @ that being a controversial statement. what if thesunfan did get instad and flipped wolf. we'd all be singing a different tune right now then

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #543
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        psychoangel's "catch-up" was weird like charu's too and i think it was wolfy. no one else really said anything about it and it's unfortunate she's not here today to grill

        my villager leans remain the same. gradiant has kind of fallen off while toxo has improved so they can still remain lime green, not sure if my reasons are sound but i still won't lynch them today.

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #544
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          LET ME CLEAR SHIT UP
          I was never on the sun vote NEVER, never changed it though because I'd rather sometime else go then me. All I said about funny was the gif thing, I never attacked at all, just an early read on d0. She's actually not wolfy at all to me now.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #545
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            Vote charu and sky kitten
            I'm surprised no one has said anything about how aggressive this is :/

            Seems like you're forcing thoughts on others really hard.

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #546
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              She's actually not wolfy at all to me now.
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #547
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                charles has made good posts but still feels UTR

                sunfan has felt UTR me too for some reason even though i see he has a lot of posts now. maybe it's because i like to play in the thread in real time and we haven't been in the thread in real time. if wagon build up was for some reason so suspicious, it should be a bit weird how fast it dissipated.

                his latest posts were fine in a vacuum i guess, but still no human lean.

                so in summary of 2 sentences, charles and sunfan both feel maybe a very light orange in a coloured list to me. this leaves me to the rest who are people im fine with day 1 lynching

                now that's #confidence

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #548
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                  I'm surprised no one has said anything about how aggressive this is :/

                  Seems like you're forcing thoughts on others really hard.
                  did you find the way he came at me wolfy? funnygurl and halogen are my strongest human leans, i want them to vote with me, or at least see where their head is at

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #549
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    he = charu obviously

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #550
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      I apologize for the noob question: What is UTR?

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #551
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        under the radar.

                        and no one seems to agree with my points on charu. what is villagery about his attack? why don't you find my points valid? it's wolfy as shit

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #552
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          did thesunfan even end up voting

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #553
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            i thought he voted for xiz and pocky
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #554
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              oh, i couldn't find his vote post. i'd vote that team though tbh, and if they flipped wolf i'd look at V cuz lololol he buses early as a wolf all the time and that'd be hilarious if he did ita gain

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #555
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                I was never on the sun vote NEVER, never changed it though because I'd rather sometime else go then me.
                                At that point in time, you and your partner were in no apparent danger of getting lynched. Why even mentioned the latter part of this sentence?

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                All I said about funny was the gif thing, I never attacked at all, just an early read on d0.
                                Using Day 1 excuse because it's Day 1.

                                Maybe I'm the only one that feels Day 1 early posts are good things to look into.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...