TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #2731
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Aorn ugh mml looks more town for not having to switch onto dadcop

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • dadcop2
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 229

      #2732
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
      Pretty sure dads a moss because dfr actually could be scum cop. Vote hasn't or xfr please
      dfr over haku in your opinion?

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #2733
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        haku





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • dadcop2
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2016
          • 229

          #2734
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          claiming vt cuz lol 2 votes on me

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #2735
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            Voting dadcop at 58

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • dadcop2
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2016
              • 229

              #2736
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
              Voting dadcop at 58
              game over at 58?

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #2737
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                Whatelse would you claim dadcop lol

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #2738
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by dadcop2
                  dfr over haku in your opinion?
                  No Haku more





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • dadcop2
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2016
                    • 229

                    #2739
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    No Haku more
                    its ok you fought the good fight. mml is dead set on me and dfr is gonna lock it in

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #2740
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      Vote haki or sdr lleeease





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #2741
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        haku (2) - dadcop, shado
                        dadcop (2) - mml, haku
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #2742
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          MML pleaae





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #2743
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            Switch





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #2744
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              dadcop

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • dadcop2
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2016
                                • 229

                                #2745
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                dfr wheres ur vote

                                Comment

                                Working...