TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #331
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by XelNya
    ^_^
    Not really an answer but whatever

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #332
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      Toneread here says jake is a wolf
      Would like to know how you're reaching this conclusion because lol

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #333
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        AA
        botchi
        blind
        storn
        TPS
        gradiant


        ok that's 6 whatever.
        lmao what

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        Would like to know how you're reaching this conclusion because lol
        just feels a little off from the games I played with you when you were town, nothing you should be concerned with

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #334
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          I'm gonna ask the audience again because it was so popular last time:

          would anyone lynch AA on a day 0? not just this game, but in any game? I'm curious, AA strikes me as one of the most active and also one of the least polarized in this community, I get the feeling it would never happen and I'm curious to know if I'm right.
          also now that you've put me in a lynch pool this post looks worse

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #335
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            U Herd me

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #336
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              also now that you've put me in a lynch pool this post looks worse
              after everyone else confirmed that it would never happen? lol, wrong

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #337
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                AA
                botchi
                blind
                storn
                TPS
                gradiant


                ok that's 6 whatever.
                I thought I was in your auto-circle
                You're gonna make me cry

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #338
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  after everyone else confirmed that it would never happen? lol, wrong
                  ok, why do you want to lynch me?

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #339
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    to be fair though I'm reading you null, and I wouldn't be surprised if that didn't change at all for a really long time, which is a problem

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #340
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      to be fair though I'm reading you null, and I wouldn't be surprised if that didn't change at all for a really long time, which is a problem
                      @AA

                      (I should probably do that in my original post, huh)

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #341
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        tell me, why did you actually ask that question? I bet it wasn't just cause you were curious

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #342
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          would anyone lynch AA on a day 0? not just this game, but in any game? I'm curious, AA strikes me as one of the most active and also one of the least polarized in this community, I get the feeling it would never happen and I'm curious to know if I'm right.
                          Yeah, and I wanted to in the dreamers game. Just this game, I'd rather vote for storn/tps/lurker/botchi right now

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #343
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            after everyone else confirmed that it would never happen? lol, wrong
                            also no one said anything about it except red blaster...

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #344
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              to be fair though I'm reading you null, and I wouldn't be surprised if that didn't change at all for a really long time, which is a problem
                              lol that makes it even worse, you want to lynch me because you can't read me? get good

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #345
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                also no one said anything about it except red blaster...
                                marionintendo said something about it.

                                Comment

                                Working...