TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1306
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Makilaz
    that vote train on RB is certainly something, though. the fuck is going on there
    It seems to be of a joking manner, at least part of it (danceguy and arntonach).

    I don't support a Red Blaster wagon, the guy is town as shit, just like he was last game.
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Arntonach
      Owlbears Rock!
      • Mar 2012
      • 2494

      #1307
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      I really don't know who to vote for, but Red's behavior was the first red flag I saw, and since Xiz is clearly the most sensible town, I voted along with him.
      pack of hard stuffs

      pack of my stuffs

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #1308
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by XelNya
        Wtf is this rb train lol
        same
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1309
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Arntonach
          Xiz is clearly the most sensible town
          arntonach

          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #1310
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Xiz
            Originally posted by Arntonach
            Xiz is clearly the most sensible town
            arntonach
            yeah man no one in their right mind would ever believe that
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • Arntonach
              Owlbears Rock!
              • Mar 2012
              • 2494

              #1311
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by lurker
              yeah man no one in their right mind would ever believe that
              I'm pretty bad a TWG and I came in late so sorry if I make a poor assumption. Every game I've been in has started with me being a townie and getting lynched early on, so I apologize if I seem a bit scared to make any sort of move.
              pack of hard stuffs

              pack of my stuffs

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #1312
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                you just rolled a 1 on that sarcasm check
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • Arntonach
                  Owlbears Rock!
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 2494

                  #1313
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Implying there was any sarcasm to begin with.
                  pack of hard stuffs

                  pack of my stuffs

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #1314
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by lurker
                    same
                    No like

                    People who jumped onto that train need some post based examinations as to whats so scummy like

                    Shit guys

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #1315
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      No like

                      People who jumped onto that train need some post based examinations as to whats so scummy like

                      Shit guys
                      insta is at 8 lol

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #1316
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        Welp we should have lynched blind. Yall soft
                        if I'm right about blind/arntonach being town, this right here is super howl-y.

                        botchi

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #1317
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          if arntonach is the lead wagon near EOD then I'll just unplug my keyboard and twiddle my thumbs, I still only have one vote to my name but I won't stop that from happening twice

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #1318
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            + it's entirely possible for him to be a wolf. would've been a way better vigi shot though.

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1303

                              #1319
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              this is soooooooo hard coming in this late
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • botchi246
                                Keepin it Real since '05
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 619

                                #1320
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                if I'm right about blind/arntonach being town, this right here is super howl-y.

                                botchi
                                im almost positive that you are wrong on blind/artonach being town. blind was wolfy to begin with, and artonach saying that he doesnt really know how to act with the knowledge that blind has could easily lend itself to knowledge that nobody else has. you are just trying to take heat off of him, and that in itself, because i believe blind to be a wolf, is inherently wolfy.

                                at this point, you and arnotnach, would make a fine couple

                                Comment

                                Working...