TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2581
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    I'm going to be extremely disappointed if Makilaz is a wolf


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2582
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Xelnya who are your top 2 lynch targets right now


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #2583
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        Xelnya who are your top 2 lynch targets right now
        I want to reevaluate everyone but the drg lynch still stings strong in my book.

        I've only cleared you, tokzic, and myself again.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #2584
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
          So yesterday night I fell asleep while reading TWG in bed and one of the last posts I read was


          I thought "wow this dude is reaching HARD" but fell asleep before making my post. and my first thought when I woke up was "I should really finish that post and look at RB cause dude is scummy as fuck". And then I read all that that happened last night...

          Wooooow I am on the same page as you guys. RB I don't think you could've made yourself look scummier if you'd tried... goddamn man. Lurker claiming wolf looks 80 times less scummy than that interaction you had with Pack and Mario there.... every single response just made you look worse and worse.

          I am going to wait to vote because I don't want to insta and I want to wait for everyone else's thoughts on those overnight posts. But it seems pretty clear to me, especially because I was thinking that he was scummy before even reading all that.

          I think it's likely that DRG and RB could be wolf partners by the way she kept defending him based on no evidence.


          I feel like this post doesn't really say anything or analyze what RB is actually saying, she is just giving him a pass because he *might* be frustrated.

          Anyways, either of these seem like good lynch candidates for me. I would probably go with Red Blaster personally.
          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          Also mission accomplished backpack.
          I really hope town loses because they fucking deserve it at this point.

          red blaster

          I will not be reading the thread or responding to anything after this post because I'm literally to the point where you're all fucking morons and I'm done with twg permanently.
          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          Also mission accomplished backpack.
          I really hope town loses because they fucking deserve it at this point.
          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          I really hope town loses because they fucking deserve it at this point.
          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          I really hope town loses because they fucking deserve it at this point.
          How did I miss this

          am I retarded?

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #2585
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            ... That last is supposed to have italics but I guess they didn't show up right.

            Nice.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2586
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Emphasis on the word "they"


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #2587
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                pretty much.

                but that's too easy isn't it

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #2588
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  I stopped reading rb's posts and missed that. O cool

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #2589
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    I thought xel was dancegguys check also, Hence why I was so interested in xels thoughts testerday

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #2590
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Dbp I'm getting vibes from you when I was the Sk, so if you played me wel done because I probably won't be boring you

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #2591
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Town vibes* I'm tired and my phone is dumb

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #2592
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Won't be voting you *

                          Fuck phones

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #2593
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            redblaster

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #2594
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              but that's too easy isn't it
                              Sounds about right.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #2595
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Also Xiz, I cannot not see that sig and chuckle every time.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...