TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #1831
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    mario's answer isn't "i expected the bubbler to claim first" so he's bad
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1832
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by MarioNintendo
      Yeah but one town dies per night, so that means we'll pretty much have to lynch wolves every day straight if we get there (if my calculations are correct)
      that's correct


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • MarioNintendo
        Expect delays.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Mar 2008
        • 4181

        #1833
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Makilaz
        my view is if he's actually the hyper beam then he basically wasted it by not trying to coordinate something with the bubbler, and if he's a wolf he's trying to get a free pass into lategame, and the latter is seeming more realistic to me right now
        Having no idea who the bubbler was, how would I have been able to coordinate anything? This makes no sense. I read to the best of my abilities. There is nothing in roundbox or anyone's posts that suggest they are the bubbler.
        Long live the arcade!

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1834
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          If botchi, drizz, and mellon do not counterclaim then mario is legit obviously.

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #1835
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by MarioNintendo
            Let's agree on a few things:
            - Claiming in the night with hyper beam as a role is suicide. Wolves will just change their votes for me if I do, and I'd have no time to react. So I didn't do that.
            - Claiming at the end of a day is also suicide, since bubbler cannot take action. It has the same effect as claiming at night.
            - The only moment I could claim role is in the first 12 hours of a day.
            - D0 was out of the question, shitposting for more than just the first 12 hours.
            - D1, I seriously thought about it, but I didn't feel like I had enough content to read other players. Interpret this how you will, but it's the plain truth.
            - D2, here we are. I claimed here.

            How could I have done this differently?
            should've claimed right at the start of D1 and prayed that the bubbler wasn't inactive and missed it, imo

            honestly my main issue was how quickly the text dump came after the blue flip, it just feels weird to me

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1836
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              I know you are tired Mak but understand how weird these statements are.


              Either way


              I don't want Mak to be the lynch for today. It should be drizz or botchi.

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #1837
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                actually y'know what
                i won't quit if makilaz gets lynched
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1838
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Almost want lurker dead over malk now. Almost.

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #1839
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    This part I kinda agree with, but Round died so... it's not really his fault. Claiming yesterday would have been too early imo. (as MN just stated)

                    This statement is weird, especially without a counterclaim. With a counterclaim I expect this statement.
                    it just feels extremely convenient to have that ready to go once the blue flip happened with ITS ME GUYS I'M THE NOW USELESS ROLE

                    obviously if there aren't any counterclaims then that's an easy read to revise, but it doesn't sit right with me

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #1840
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      I know you are tired Mak but understand how weird these statements are.
                      i fully realize and accept that my posting is garbage-tier right now but i'm doing my best

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #1841
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Almost want lurker dead over malk now. Almost.
                        bite me
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1842
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Makilaz
                          it just feels extremely convenient to have that ready to go once the blue flip happened with ITS ME GUYS I'M THE NOW USELESS ROLE

                          obviously if there aren't any counterclaims then that's an easy read to revise, but it doesn't sit right with me
                          MN has no way of knowing that the bubbler was going to die

                          read the post again, it's addressed to the bubbler ----- he fully intended that to be a message to reach him

                          he typed it all up in advance in preparation for the beginning of the phase


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • MarioNintendo
                            Expect delays.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4181

                            #1843
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by lurker
                            mario's answer isn't "i expected the bubbler to claim first" so he's bad
                            The way I saw it, it was strategically more advantageous for the hyper beam to claim first. With that info, it would've been possible for the bubbler to take action without revealing themself (it's the fastest way to process). If the bubbler claims first, then nothing really happens... bubbler still has to know who to shoot with the bubble. It's not like reveailing he's the bubbler will help in any way, since hyper beam will still have to claim.

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            should've claimed right at the start of D1 and prayed that the bubbler wasn't inactive and missed it, imo

                            honestly my main issue was how quickly the text dump came after the blue flip, it just feels weird to me
                            I didn't want to shoot a town! I needed as much info as I could gather to make the right decision.
                            Long live the arcade!

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #1844
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              MN has no way of knowing that the bubbler was going to die

                              read the post again, it's addressed to the bubbler ----- he fully intended that to be a message to reach him

                              he typed it all up in advance in preparation for the beginning of the phase
                              right, and i do understand that, but i also think it'd have been better to claim earlier rather than later just in case this exact scenario occurs

                              especially when we had a couple of extremely likely lynch candidates, posting that in the beginning of the day phase and getting powered up to zap one of the targets instead of waiting for later in the game and potentially losing it feels like the better option to me

                              idk maybe i'm completely in the wrong here but it makes sense in my head

                              Comment

                              • MarioNintendo
                                Expect delays.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 4181

                                #1845
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Makilaz
                                it just feels extremely convenient to have that ready to go once the blue flip happened with ITS ME GUYS I'M THE NOW USELESS ROLE

                                obviously if there aren't any counterclaims then that's an easy read to revise, but it doesn't sit right with me
                                Nowhere in my wall-o-text did I lament myself about now being a useless role. In fact, upon writing, I was pretty darn convinced I would've been able to use the power this morning.
                                Read the thing again, if you're unsure.
                                Long live the arcade!

                                Comment

                                Working...