TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #1291
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    red blaster

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #1292
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      You two are just bad
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • Arntonach
        Owlbears Rock!
        • Mar 2012
        • 2494

        #1293
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Red Blaster
        pack of hard stuffs

        pack of my stuffs

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #1294
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          You three*
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #1295
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Helllllo everyone!

            I am happy to be playing this game with all of you ^^ it's been a while

            anyways time to catch up on this thread! I had no idea how long it was jeez, when is the phase over?
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #1296
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              You three*
              so we're town, then?

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #1297
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                Helllllo everyone!

                I am happy to be playing this game with all of you ^^ it's been a while

                anyways time to catch up on this thread! I had no idea how long it was jeez, when is the phase over?
                yoooooooo!

                day 2 ends tomorrow night at 11pm server.

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #1298
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  so we're town, then?
                  One of you probably isn't
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #1299
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    unvote

                    I'll be here for EOD at least

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #1300
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Makilaz
                      who are you asking

                      personally I'm still going after danceguy
                      so, are you reconsidering?

                      and I'm not asking because I expected you to reconsider.

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #1301
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        so, are you reconsidering?

                        and I'm not asking because I expected you to reconsider.
                        not particularly, to be quite honest, although I'm torn between you and blind/Arntonach for who I want to see lynched more

                        you for reasons I've already gone into and blind/Arntonach for the big rant AA made that I don't think I can really add to

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #1302
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          that vote train on RB is certainly something, though. the fuck is going on there

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #1303
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            i likely won't be here for eod because it's at midnight and I have to be awake at 7am to get ready for work

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1304
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              I still prefer blind/antio over red

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #1305
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Wtf is this rb train lol

                                Comment

                                Working...