TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #301
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by XelNya
    ^_^



    Quick find the other pun I made.

    It's pretty obvious.



    Pretty sure this only happens when you're not formulating your own reads.

    Which is probably the case here.

    Because there's not actually a reason to arrive at that conclusion, and you're not an idiot.

    Guys I think AA might be scum this game.

    See how easy it is to fling shit with no merit?



    Yep I know.
    you're shitposting a lot and I haven't seen any reason to provide anything (yeah yeah it's d0 but I expected at least *one* non-useless post) which makes me scum lean you

    people stealing my reads tends to happen when I'm catching up on the thread and going to post once I've finished reading and then someone has already said what I'm thinking so lol

    unless that was to prove your point that it's easy to fling shit without merit

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #302
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      unless that was to prove your point that it's easy to fling shit without merit
      ^_^

      Comment

      • drizzleRomanceGirl
        It's okay to be yourself.
        • Oct 2012
        • 2963

        #303
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        wait blind what do you think about the game so far?
        hi

        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

        Division 5 2nd place

        Originally posted by hosua
        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
        Originally posted by aperson
        can y'all take a break and kiss
        (the first section of this chapter)

        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #304
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          blind is useless and maybe a wolf

          I would have thought he'd be more excited to play this since it's his setup

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • drizzleRomanceGirl
            It's okay to be yourself.
            • Oct 2012
            • 2963

            #305
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            blind is useless and maybe a wolf

            I would have thought he'd be more excited to play this since it's his setup
            i haven't been suspicious of you yet because you've been really helpful, but why are you trying to blame blindreper when he hasn't posted a lot and you haven't posted any reads on him yet?
            hi

            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

            Division 5 2nd place

            Originally posted by hosua
            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
            Originally posted by aperson
            can y'all take a break and kiss
            (the first section of this chapter)

            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #306
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
              i haven't been suspicious of you yet because you've been really helpful, but why are you trying to blame blindreper when he hasn't posted a lot and you haven't posted any reads on him yet?
              not blaming him, I'm saying he's been useless (true) and that he may be a wolf because he's been useless, in particular because this conflicts with what I'd expect from him given that this is his setup that he strongly expressed interest in playing. There's been plenty of opportunities to do stuff but the last post I saw from him was this one

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              Your posts suck lurker, my few are amazing. Good day sir.
              Not blaming him but this behavior is suspicious

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #307
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                the fuck


                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #308
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Ayyyyy

                  Comment

                  • drizzleRomanceGirl
                    It's okay to be yourself.
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 2963

                    #309
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    not blaming him, I'm saying he's been useless (true) and that he may be a wolf because he's been useless, in particular because this conflicts with what I'd expect from him given that this is his setup that he strongly expressed interest in playing. There's been plenty of opportunities to do stuff but the last post I saw from him was this one



                    Not blaming him but this behavior is suspicious
                    yeah but you haven't given him a chance to answer what he thinks about the game yet, so i feel like you're trying to use the fact that he hasn't posted much to get everyone else to vote for him and get him out of the way
                    hi

                    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                    Division 5 2nd place

                    Originally posted by hosua
                    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    can y'all take a break and kiss
                    (the first section of this chapter)

                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #310
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      the fuck

                      oooo
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #311
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        yeah but you haven't given him a chance to answer what he thinks about the game yet, so i feel like you're trying to use the fact that he hasn't posted much to get everyone else to vote for him and get him out of the way
                        where are you getting that? I said he might be a wolf and that he's useless, nowhere did I suggest that anyone should vote for him and get him out of the way.

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • drizzleRomanceGirl
                          It's okay to be yourself.
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 2963

                          #312
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          where are you getting that? I said he might be a wolf and that he's useless, nowhere did I suggest that anyone should vote for him and get him out of the way.
                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          blind is useless and maybe a wolf

                          I would have thought he'd be more excited to play this since it's his setup
                          exactly, you said blind might be a wolf since he hasn't posted much, so it seems like you're trying to get people to vote him out just because you think he's useless
                          hi

                          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                          Division 5 2nd place

                          Originally posted by hosua
                          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          can y'all take a break and kiss
                          (the first section of this chapter)

                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                          Comment

                          • MarioNintendo
                            Expect delays.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4181

                            #313
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            velocity



                            Long live the arcade!

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #314
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                              exactly, you said blind might be a wolf since he hasn't posted much, so it seems like you're trying to get people to vote him out just because you think he's useless
                              yes, that's what I said, but you're completely misinterpreting, I'm not trying to get anyone to do anything here, I'm just observing

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                                It's okay to be yourself.
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 2963

                                #315
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                i feel like you're trying to blame him for being inactive and use that as an excuse to get people to vote for him so they won't have that much to go on for the next day
                                hi

                                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                                Division 5 2nd place

                                Originally posted by hosua
                                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                can y'all take a break and kiss
                                (the first section of this chapter)

                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                                Comment

                                Working...