TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #1801
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Even though I lead the Arnt wagon hard, and caught him in a few lies.
    I bus, but not like that where I trap my fellow teammates lol.
    I suppose, but I just cant shake the feeling that you're duping us all.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1802
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      so, let's see what's going on


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1803
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Red Blaster
        I suppose, but I just cant shake the feeling that you're duping us all.
        If anything, i'll take that as a compliment.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1804
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          it's awful that he was the bubbler, and nobody else in the thread is going to understand this, but I'm glad roundbox is able to focus on Muvluv because he just got to the REALLY GOOD part of the game
          inb4 I get called a wolf for this


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1805
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            it's awful that he was the bubbler, and nobody else in the thread is going to understand this, but I'm glad roundbox is able to focus on Muvluv because he just got to the REALLY GOOD part of the game
            If you are mafia, that's a very nice thing for you to do lol.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1806
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              fucking you ninjad me dabackpack lol

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #1807
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Xiz
                Once again i'll post this:


                Top 3 mafia:
                - Drizz
                - Botchi
                - Makilaz
                tokzic likes this

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1808
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Honestly Mario I suggest posting as much as you can this phase, since you are most likely gonna die next.

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #1809
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    these are just off the top of my head from what i remember, when i can find time i'll reread and revise as needed


                    DRG
                    Botchi
                    MN
                    Xiz
                    mellonxcollie
                    Red Blaster
                    Tokzic
                    dabackpack
                    lurker


                    this sick reads list brought to you by insomnia, depression and anxiety, a winning combination

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #1810
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread


                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #1811
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        i have too many people in my null pile because i can't make up my mind on them and it's terrible

                        Comment

                        • MarioNintendo
                          Expect delays.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 4181

                          #1812
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Tokzic
                          TPS replaced out. mellonxcollie is in his seat now.

                          What do yo mean "he was probably not a wolf or town"?

                          do you think he was a secret serial killer
                          Sorry, I'm just typing too fast. I meant role town, instead of just town. The way I see it, the only role which would feel somewhat comfortable not reading pm's every day would be a vanilla town, since they never have to communicate with the host. It's not a groundbreaking read, but it made perfect sense to me.
                          However, when he posted that he couldn't be as active during this game because "out-of-thread talk was off", this read vanished. And swear to god that he did post that.
                          Long live the arcade!

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1813
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            the good news is that if drizzle and botchi are both town, we aren't totally fucked


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1814
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Makilaz
                              these are just off the top of my head from what i remember, when i can find time i'll reread and revise as needed


                              DRG
                              Botchi
                              MN
                              Xiz
                              mellonxcollie
                              Red Blaster
                              Tokzic
                              dabackpack
                              lurker


                              this sick reads list brought to you by insomnia, depression and anxiety, a winning combination
                              Did you read the post where Marionintendo claimed to be a power role?

                              Comment

                              • MarioNintendo
                                Expect delays.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 4181

                                #1815
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Honestly Mario I suggest posting as much as you can this phase, since you are most likely gonna die next.
                                You bet I'll try. At this point, I'm basically vanilla town anyway.
                                Long live the arcade!

                                Comment

                                Working...