TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #2551
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    But uh, that'll wait till I get home.

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #2552
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by XelNya
      Giving scum that open door to mislynch would be really tasteless imho.
      Just reaction testing.

      unvote

      "tasteless" though, interesting word choice

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #2553
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        also interesting that you were suspecting me last page, but when i put a vote on you, you instinctively went for the "don't let scum hammer me" argument, because that would mean you are assuming i am human

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #2554
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by XelNya
          We aren't friends anymore.
          Hey, as the player pool draws down I gotta consider the options. I know my alignment is human so that's leaves a pool of 7 to find 3 in. Given I don't particularly find Tokzic scummy that turns into 3 out of 6, so from my pov you have a 50/50 chance of actually being a wolf.

          Or it could a 50/50 that you're human.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #2555
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Tokzic
            Just reaction testing.

            unvote

            "tasteless" though, interesting word choice
            Tasteless is the correct word

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #2556
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              I still do think Backpack has to be a wolf, but if nobody is willing to even give the thought any plausibility I'm not going to continue to waste time on it.
              I'm definitely willing to give this idea some thought. What makes you think Backpack might be a wolf?
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #2557
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                I'm definitely willing to give this idea some thought. What makes you think Backpack might be a wolf?
                See: the majority of my posts the previous day.
                Most recently I think he intentionally kept his hands clean from the botchi lynch. He had his vote on me and it was literally the only vote I had - which brings to mind a post he made in which he made a point about how I was scummy for how I voted AA to "stay out of the lynch" for that day.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2558
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  See: the majority of my posts the previous day.
                  Most recently I think he intentionally kept his hands clean from the botchi lynch. He had his vote on me and it was literally the only vote I had - which brings to mind a post he made in which he made a point about how I was scummy for how I voted AA to "stay out of the lynch" for that day.
                  You can't equate the two

                  You were present at EoD when you left your vote on AA. I was not present when botchi was about to die because the day ended abruptly.


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #2559
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    You can't equate the two

                    You were present at EoD when you left your vote on AA. I was not present when botchi was about to die because the day ended abruptly.
                    Oh of course I can't. I can't seem to bring up any valid fact that would possibly make anyone look at you in a different light.

                    If I recall rightly my vote was placed well before eod so I'm not entirely seeing the point here.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2560
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      Oh of course I can't. I can't seem to bring up any valid fact that would possibly make anyone look at you in a different light.

                      If I recall rightly my vote was placed well before eod so I'm not entirely seeing the point here.
                      Are you intentionally missing the point here?

                      You are suggesting that I let the mislynch on botchi happen because my vote was on you.

                      I was not in the thread at the time of the lynch because he was insta'd.

                      Take this in contrast with your vote on AA. You made it early in the day, sure. You were present at EoD, but you willingly left your vote on AA then.


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2561
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Red Blaster
                        Oh of course I can't. I can't seem to bring up any valid fact that would possibly make anyone look at you in a different light.
                        You can, you just haven't. You could have pointed out how wrong (and confident) I was about storn, or how I missed the second EoD because I was playing a game, but your points on me are weak and logically inconsistent


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #2562
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          makilaz

                          No i don't have a good or strong reason to vote you

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #2563
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            okay nobody is talking bye

                            Comment

                            • drizzleRomanceGirl
                              It's okay to be yourself.
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 2963

                              #2564
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              i think Xiz is the most suspicious to me right now; he seems like he's trying to help town by looking at different people and posting evidence, but he also posts a lot of votes without much reasoning and ends up posting his opinions without having a reason why he made those opinions

                              i'll post the examples soon
                              hi

                              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                              Division 5 2nd place

                              Originally posted by hosua
                              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              can y'all take a break and kiss
                              (the first section of this chapter)

                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                              Comment

                              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                                It's okay to be yourself.
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 2963

                                #2565
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                probably
                                hi

                                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                                Division 5 2nd place

                                Originally posted by hosua
                                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                can y'all take a break and kiss
                                (the first section of this chapter)

                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                                Comment

                                Working...