TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1771
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Mafia team doin work tho this game damn

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #1772
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Fucking*

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #1773
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by MarioNintendo
        At that point in time, I was starting to read TPS as a vanilla town (I never faked any of my reads in this whole game), but this was no longer true after ~#1300 when I read his "slip" (quotation marks because I don't know at this point if I'm the only one who saw it and if people will trust me on this one)
        tps has like one fucking post
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #1774
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Because of you being gone all the last day you drop this shit

          You kiddin me

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #1775
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by XelNya
            Because of you being gone all the last day you drop this shit

            You kiddin me
            XD

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1776
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              @mario im fine with either drizz or botchi.

              I think both of those two should die today. Shoot one, lynch the other.

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #1777
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Xiz
                @mario im fine with either drizz or botchi.

                I think both of those two should die today. Shoot one, lynch the other.
                he cant shoot anymore you cheesecake
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • MarioNintendo
                  Expect delays.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 4181

                  #1778
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  tps has like one fucking post
                  I tried to find the motivaation behind staying away for so long. I figured that if he didn't even bother logging in to read pm's, that would mean he was probably not a wolf or a town. This was before his deleted post.

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  Because of you being gone all the last day you drop this shit

                  You kiddin me
                  You think it would've been smart to post this during the last day?
                  a) The 12h had passed
                  b) Revealing I'm the hyper beam would have me killed during the next time

                  Get fucking real
                  Long live the arcade!

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #1779
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    oh that's cool
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • MarioNintendo
                      Expect delays.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 4181

                      #1780
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                      I tried to find the motivaation behind him staying away for so long. I figured that if he didn't even bother logging in to read pm's, that would mean he was probably not a wolf or a town. This was before his deleted post.
                      fixed
                      Long live the arcade!

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1781
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        oh he cant shoot okay.

                        Well his reads line up with mine so im cool with whatever.

                        Everyones saying botchi first, I don't care whoever but personally I rather see drizzleromancegirl dead first

                        Comment

                        • MarioNintendo
                          Expect delays.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 4181

                          #1782
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          I'm so freaking sad right now
                          Long live the arcade!

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #1783
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            .......................

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • MarioNintendo
                              Expect delays.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 4181

                              #1784
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              I'll still stick to my guns drizzle
                              Long live the arcade!

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #1785
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Honestly there is not one person in my town circle anymore.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...