TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • drizzleRomanceGirl
    It's okay to be yourself.
    • Oct 2012
    • 2963

    #2521
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    ----------------------



    Nope, sorry, you are a wolf.
    this is silly, i would have defended anyone if they seem like they're being defensive because a lot of people who are town can be defensive if someone else is insulting them

    this is why i also defended Red Blaster a few nights ago when you kept finding everything wrong with his posts
    hi

    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

    Division 5 2nd place

    Originally posted by hosua
    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
    Originally posted by aperson
    can y'all take a break and kiss
    (the first section of this chapter)

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2522
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
      this is silly, i would have defended anyone if they seem like they're being defensive because a lot of people who are town can be defensive if someone else is insulting them

      this is why i also defended Red Blaster a few nights ago when you kept finding everything wrong with his posts
      That's not what you said though

      When you defended him, you said it just felt like a silly comeback.

      When you described later why you defended him, you said because you thought "he was telling the truth."


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2523
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        also, I would like to think I wasn't being insulting to Red Blaster, although I might have been (sorry RB)


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #2524
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          That's not what you said though

          When you defended him, you said it just felt like a silly comeback.

          When you described later why you defended him, you said because you thought "he was telling the truth."
          when i said i thought red blaster was telling the truth, i meant that his reactions seemed genuine when you were questioning his posts so much
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2525
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
            when i said i thought red blaster was telling the truth, i meant that his reactions seemed genuine when you were questioning his posts so much
            I'm talking about blindreper


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • drizzleRomanceGirl
              It's okay to be yourself.
              • Oct 2012
              • 2963

              #2526
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also, I would like to think I wasn't being insulting to Red Blaster, although I might have been (sorry RB)
              you just seemed like you were finding his reasoning ridiculous, not that you were insulting him
              hi

              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

              Division 5 2nd place

              Originally posted by hosua
              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
              Originally posted by aperson
              can y'all take a break and kiss
              (the first section of this chapter)

              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #2527
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                I'm talking about blindreper
                oh, with blind, i was defending him because lurker was insulting his reasoning and it seemed like this post was just him defending himself in a silly way; it didn't seem suspicious to me

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Your posts suck lurker, my few are amazing. Good day sir.
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • drizzleRomanceGirl
                  It's okay to be yourself.
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 2963

                  #2528
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  i felt like he made a silly comeback because lurker wouldn't listen to his reasoning and he felt like he couldn't explain his reasoning
                  hi

                  my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                  Division 5 2nd place

                  Originally posted by hosua
                  Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  can y'all take a break and kiss
                  (the first section of this chapter)

                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2529
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                    also to be suspicious of me defending blind awhile ago is silly IMO because i defended at least two other people this game and i only defended blind because he seemed like he was telling the truth
                    What you just said contradicts this post. What was he telling the truth about?


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • drizzleRomanceGirl
                      It's okay to be yourself.
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 2963

                      #2530
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      What you just said contradicts this post. What was he telling the truth about?
                      oh, oops

                      i just meant his post seemed like a genuine comeback
                      hi

                      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                      Division 5 2nd place

                      Originally posted by hosua
                      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      can y'all take a break and kiss
                      (the first section of this chapter)

                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #2531
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        oh, oops
                        Get caught wolf


                        I think me swapping to arnt that way is weird I can agree it looks poor for me with the "fine fine" added in, but would it be as weird had I neglected to put the "fine fine" there?

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #2532
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Probably not going to read any of the night or day posts to this point because it's probably the same old song and dance from yesterday. I'm town by the way so there's at least 2 wolves if not all of the wolf team pushing my lynch right now, not necessarily as hard as I'm pushing it myself with my shitty play, but yeah.

                          If you have legitimate questions I can answer, I'll try to satisfy them..if you're gonna ask the same questions I got all throughout the last phase I'll probably ignore them.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #2533
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            I woke up thinking that it might be Tokzic/Raeko/Redblaster

                            lol

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #2534
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              there's at least 2 wolves if not all of the wolf team pushing my lynch right now,
                              Make that 3 wolves

                              redblaster

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #2535
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                nah if it was raeko and tokzic together town would be fucked at this point, lol. I doubt we could band together and take em down.

                                Comment

                                Working...