TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #181
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    Do you smell that?
    more lower intestine posts?

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #182
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      That smell...


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #183
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        It smells like storn is wolfing


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #184
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by storn42
          That said... idk whether this is lurker just being passed or him just trying to troll us...
          @DBP you mean this post feels like storn is faking being unsure to seem more town?

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #185
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            It smells like storn is wolfing
            what if he rolled Take Down again and someone called it?
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #186
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              what if he rolled Take Down again and someone called it?
              Then I'm a dick to my woof partners.


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #187
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by storn42
                It's amazing when you look at what someone can post when the game has barely started and there is little to talk about.
                Nice dank reads

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #188
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  what if he rolled Take Down again and someone called it?
                  Unless you mean dbp, but dbp isn't seeming woofy right now.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #189
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by storn42
                    I wasn't complaining about inactivity. I was more commenting on gradients post, which was him bitching about me not having any reads in the first 5 hours of game.....
                    I mean, it hasn't been a day yet, surely you can remember the posts you've made so far...

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #190
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      no? Okay then

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #191
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        Nice dank reads
                        You understand the concept of dank reads right?


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #192
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          It smells like storn is wolfing
                          You know. I was thinking about how my earlier entrance at the start of the game was quitter wolfy. Resembled my first wolf game. I was Everly posting trying to be more active though not because I was a woof. I just wanted to have a very active meta. Similarly my openingredients was a bunch of fast pretty much nothing but shit posts.

                          Sadly though I am not a woof. Sure, eventually I have to roll a woof, but do day was not that day. Trust me. You'll know when I roll woof.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #193
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            dank post

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #194
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              You know. I was thinking about how my earlier entrance at the start of the game was quitter wolfy. Resembled my first wolf game. I was Everly posting trying to be more active though not because I was a woof. I just wanted to have a very active meta. Similarly my openingredients was a bunch of fast pretty much nothing but shit posts.

                              Sadly though I am not a woof. Sure, eventually I have to roll a woof, but do day was not that day. Trust me. You'll know when I roll woof.
                              this post is wolfy

                              especially the last two sentences

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #195
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                I disagree kind of

                                Comment

                                Working...