TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2371
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    By the way, I was right.
    you
    ended
    his
    life


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #2372
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Was Botchi really town? =////

      I need to try harder this phase.

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #2373
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        I have made a decision.

        lurker was warned two times and has again violated the rules.

        Thus I will plainly state, with no remorse, that HE WAS A TOWN and thus was MODKILLED

        Rule that has been broken is as follows:


        Originally posted by thesunfan
        13) During any point of the game, if the host feels like a player has broken the rules of the game, the host may kill the player, effectively removing them from the game. It is up to the host whether or not this may take the place of a lynch or not.

        13a) Intentionally modkilling yourself for strategic reasons is not permitted and may warrant additional punishment.

        13b) The host reserves the right to penalize a player for rulebreaking through some other punishment other than a modkill if they feel it is necessary.

        13c) Angleshooting, the act of attempting to determine some kind of information about the game through the wording/actions of the host, is not legal.

        13d) Actively playing against your own win condition is not legal.
        DarkManticore will NOT be replacing lurker, he will be placed back in the replacement pool.

        Thank you for understanding


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2374
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          This game is over.


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2375
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            What did lurker do, by the way?


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #2376
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              I'll dump some hot reads at eod before I'm lynched, but I literally have zero interest in continuing this absolutely pointless discussion because as I pointed out, once someone suggests me as a lynch, it happens without fail and there's no preventing it.
              ?

              Originally posted by Tokzic
              If you're really town, not ragequitting the game and dumping your hot reads now instead of waiting until EOD would be great ways to potentially prevent yourself from getting mislynched.
              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              botchi whatever
              ...???

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              Anyway I won't die tonight since I'm such a guaranteed lynch tomorrow, so I'm gonna go enjoy my Friday night.
              ????????????????????????

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #2377
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                What did lurker do, by the way?
                Threatening with replacing (and doing so) and playing against wincon


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2378
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  I'm pretty sure we mathematically cannot win now because of the take-down


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #2379
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    You were posting in the thread for HOURS STRAIGHT after saying you had hot reads, and instead of posting these hot reads that you've been sitting on you just insta Botchi (who's apparently town????) and then leave?

                    I'm actually starting to think RB must be the take down because I cannot see this play coming out of anything else.

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #2380
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      [b][color=purple]I have made a decision.

                      lurker was warned two times and has again violated the rules.

                      Thus I will plainly state, with no remorse, that HE WAS A TOWN and thus was MODKILLED
                      oh my fucking GOD are you fucking SERIOUS

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2381
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        one dies tonight -> 8 tomorrow
                        lynch wolf -> 6 next day
                        lynch wolf -> 4 next day
                        final 4 -> lynch wolf -> 3 players

                        Somewhere in there, one town dies

                        I'm wrong, we have one town to spare.


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2382
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          literally nobody can get themselves modkilled or else we instantly lose


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #2383
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            this sucks ;_; lurker, why do you have to be such a baby??? basically screwing us out of two towns in one shot, thanks man that was super cool of you to do
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #2384
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              I'll be back when I cool down.

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #2385
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                so red blaster is a very obvious wolf and likely the take down

                                who do we want to attempt to get as the last vote on him (discounting the possibility that he insta's himself just to fuck up everything)

                                Comment

                                Working...