TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • botchi246
    Keepin it Real since '05
    • Mar 2005
    • 619

    #1621
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Oop sorry, i am now officially retarded

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #1622
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      what

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #1623
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        I think we do need an explanation on why:

        Dance kept posting?
        Did he not get the don't talk pm?
        Did he just ignore it?
        Why did he only get modkilled 400 posts later?
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1624
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          can we please stop bringing up ending the game


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #1625
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            I think we should stop posting until a decision is made
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • botchi246
              Keepin it Real since '05
              • Mar 2005
              • 619

              #1626
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              I think we should stop posting until a decision is made
              ^^ #irony

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #1627
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                on the one hand lurker is completely right, if i'm understanding roles correctly that phase could have played entirely differently

                on the other hand we lynched red so it's not like it was a game-losing mod error, and i am pretty invested in this game already, so i would strongly prefer it to continue

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1628
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  I made an error of what post number I was pointing to.

                  It was 1558, correction has been made.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1629
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    while you're here explain your drizzle town read in excruciating detail
                    I never ever said she was town. Never.
                    I said she should be off the table.
                    I thought this because at the start of reading her posts, I thought her play was different. I thought she was the cop or something. I tried to convince Mellon to get off her because I didn't want her to die if she was the cop.



                    Also, at the start of the day I kinda got the same vibes from danceguy, but it was overruled in my mind by the possibility of DRG.


                    Now that the cop is dead, DRG as I just stated looks way more scummy, i'm willing to lynch her now.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1630
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      I should have said something

                      I fucked up


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1631
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        about me thinking he was a cop

                        he should have said something though


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #1632
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          ok so
                          that
                          is
                          a
                          little
                          understandable
                          but uhhhhhhhhhhhh
                          hypno could've been handled better
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1633
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #1634
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by lurker
                              ok so
                              that
                              is
                              a
                              little
                              understandable
                              but uhhhhhhhhhhhh
                              hypno could've been handled better
                              good news is the game can carry on

                              danceguy is a noob, we move on

                              aaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

                              Comment

                              • botchi246
                                Keepin it Real since '05
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 619

                                #1635
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Take a few deep breaths lurker

                                Comment

                                Working...