TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #1591
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    i'm fucking done
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #1592
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      Alright folks, looks like your patting on the back session is over!!!

      dAnceguy117, WHO WAS THE MEDITATOR, WAS HYPNO'D AND HE HAD SPOKEN AT POST 1158, THEREFORE HE WAS MODKILLED

      ...Carry on
      wait what

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1593
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Go figure, danceguy the infamous blue killer kills blues yet again

        Comment

        • botchi246
          Keepin it Real since '05
          • Mar 2005
          • 619

          #1594
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          What the eff danceguy!!!

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1595
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            jk thats harsh, <3 love u bro

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1596
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              ON THE PLUS SIDE I WAS RIGHT ABOUT PEOPLE ON THE DANCEGUY WAGON BEING WEIRD

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1597
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Xiz you have some fcking explaining to do


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #1598
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  I, too, have been silenced this phase
                  leave and never come back
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #1599
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    why was he modkilled now instead of when he spoke
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1600
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      YOu and danceguy were both softing cop earlier on


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • botchi246
                        Keepin it Real since '05
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 619

                        #1601
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Modkill means no flip? Thats a ballbuster

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1602
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          Xiz you have some fcking explaining to do
                          Sure.

                          I lead the wagon on ant and got him killed.

                          I read danceguy as town after end of the day as I just posted.

                          He got modkilled.

                          Need any more explaining?

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1603
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Sure.

                            I lead the wagon on ant and got him killed.

                            I read danceguy as town after end of the day as I just posted.

                            He got modkilled.

                            Need any more explaining?
                            sorry I am playing overwatch but I will quote posts when I'm done


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #1604
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              actually no shut the fucking game down
                              shut the fucking game down
                              i don't want to play this shit
                              SHUT IT DOWN
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #1605
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                why was he modkilled now instead of when he spoke
                                Kinda this

                                kinda like

                                wait what the fucking hell

                                Comment

                                Working...