TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic -
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
danceguy
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
that's a real vote
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
TPS is pretty lock town in my eyes
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
True... why would tokzic's entrance be awkward, danceguy?
Also, I'm slightly your upper intestine didn't also read me as wolf, in which case I could've said "Welp, looks like dbp's intestine is full of shit"!
gg being proud (now ashamed) of a joke I won't get to make.Long live the arcade!Comment
-
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
^ slightly *disappointed*, missing a word thereLong live the arcade!Comment
-
-
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
It's not even about the dumbtell, it's about the bolded segment --- do you think he's posturing here danceguy?Daily Bubbler- Don't bother for at least the first half of the game or unless One Shot Hyperbeam claims role. No need to activate a wild cannon with no direction. Doesn't function well as a seer either.
Actually, I can't tell what roles are even supposed to be the wolf power roles. Confusionist, OSHypno, and Take down? Does Mirror Coat affect both teams? Will the Confusionist die if he tries to block the mirror coat? What happens when a power is blocked, is that announced the following day or does just nothing happen?
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
it's not so much that the joke was wolfy, but more of the phrasing which doesn't seem that organic to meTrue... why would tokzic's entrance be awkward, danceguy?
Also, I'm slightly your upper intestine didn't also read me as wolf, in which case I could've said "Welp, looks like dbp's intestine is full of shit"!
gg being proud (now ashamed) of a joke I won't get to make.
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
^^ posturing isn't really the right word, but I'm wondering if you think wolf TPS is faking giving gameplay advice in his first line of the game
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
or if it's just a stupid read to make altogether
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
or if I'm just stupid period
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread
Well I read TPS as town because of his statement, because he read questions I felt were completely valid and did indeed need clarification. However, a clever wolf would have no problem raising such concerns if they found out that something was indeed left unclear.
A wolf can have the same questions as town. Posting them in the thread is win-win: they might get an answer, and they might be read as town because of the clarification.
So I'll stay on my guard.Long live the arcade!Comment
Comment