TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #631
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    Answer my question
    I can't


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #632
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      I still don't understand the danceguy vote

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #633
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by storn42
        I can't
        So you have no explanation or basis for your vote?

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #634
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          As I thought

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #635
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            So you have no explanation or basis for your vote?
            no. you just never asked me a question.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • botchi246
              Keepin it Real since '05
              • Mar 2005
              • 619

              #636
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              MN has never had a wolf game...? so many nulls
              i could have sworn his first game was wolf... alas i prolly remember incorrectly

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #637
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                You're making no attempt to solve the game further, you've been solely focused on my vote on you since I put it (when i voted, I was the only vote on you).

                dbp pretty much also just mirrored what I said so I'm not sure where the difference you're getting is coming from.
                Fine. Then respond to this.

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #638
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  Fine. Then respond to this.
                  thats not a question.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #639
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    questions have question marks and are asking for a response. that is just a closed statement.


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #640
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      You are the sole reason why I initially dropped out in the signups thread and you make me not want to play twg anymore fuck you.

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #641
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        respond to my fucking post

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #642
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          well if you're wonder all you've said really is that what i've done so far i could do as a woof. you said that i could also do it as town. dbp has actually provided reasoning behind WHY it makes me a woof.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #643
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            but please. vote for me. lets get this mislynch underway then i can go fuck off and not worry about this. gotta make sure i keep my win percentage low right? wouldn't want to have town win this game.


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #644
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              blind over storn thanks

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #645
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by storn42
                                well if you're wonder all you've said really is that what i've done so far i could do as a woof. you said that i could also do it as town. dbp has actually provided reasoning behind WHY it makes me a woof.
                                Ok, so no actually response. I'm done.

                                Comment

                                Working...