And yet having one of myself, botchi and/or drizzle hammer whoever was literally the only productive discussion this entire day. I forget who brought up and continually reinforced this idea..hmmm who oh who could it possibly be.
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
And yet having one of myself, botchi and/or drizzle hammer whoever was literally the only productive discussion this entire day. I forget who brought up and continually reinforced this idea..hmmm who oh who could it possibly be.
yeah Xiz's strat wasn't wrong
what was wrong is that -somebody- or -some people- used that plan to nail a free lynch on botchi, all the while seeming more towny for it.
Is Xiz pulling the strings here? Maybe, I doubt it, because he helped lynch Arntronach, but it's possible
Originally posted by Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Also in that time we could have talked even more. I mean red blaster did the right thing if he is mafia, especially how he is acting like he knew the flip.
Comment