TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #601
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    See, that's what I didn't know. I thought vt were here for numbers. Also, how can I be a meat shield if they know I'm vt?
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #602
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      See, that's what I didn't know. I thought vt were here for numbers. Also, how can I be a meat shield if they know I'm vt?
      You try.

      You create associaions with other players, you attempt to lead and share ideas. You participate in the general dischord of the game. Doing all these things solidifies you as a positive town contributer and makes it so the wolves have to kill you at night because there'e no way you'll get lynched as a human.

      You can't be a meatshield anymore because all our blues are dead, but If the wolves were to kill you as a green early on because you are annoying them, it's one more night for the blues to work and use their powers. One more day of having a confirmable human in order to narrow down the lynch pool.

      Can't tell is blind is playing dumb and is a wolf or is just dumb.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • MeaCulpa
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 841

        #603
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        Wow how did I miss that Gradiant claim...

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #604
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          Can't tell is blind is playing dumb and is a wolf or is just dumb.
          I'm feeling like it's a mix of the two.

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #605
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            I'm neither. I'm ignorant. Everyone says talk but why? Now I know. I thought it was kill or be killed. I see now vt is more likeprotect and serve.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #606
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              I'm neither. I'm ignorant. Everyone says talk but why? Now I know. I thought it was kill or be killed. I see now vt is more likeprotect and serve.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #607
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                yo why the fuck is everyone giving Manti a pass; I'm almost as comfortable with lynching him over funny today. Same for Mea but a bit less certain.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  also never lynching Mittens (b/c BDN was super town and I don't see any of his posts as wolf-oriented after a reread) and Blanky (although he might be fooling me; his conviction still reads very true + I doubt he would bus funny that hard for that long, even though he did eventually let up for a moment).
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    also Xiz can you like tell funny to kill you tonight or something so I can stop worrying over why Riot would fake doc as VT?
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      thesunfan
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        Just re-entered the USA. Yeah wolves actually if you can kill me I can get work done here sooooo

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          wait so are you gonna be afk if we don't kill you
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            No

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              Liar.

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                UGHHHHHH ok
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...