TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MeaCulpa
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 841

    #511
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    Also, I'll just point out: danceguy enters the thread, and a blue dies. Classic.

    Comment

    • MeaCulpa
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 841

      #512
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555

      thesunfan [9:07 pm]
      I posted the claim!!!

      funny [9:07 pm]
      omg

      funny [9:07 pm]
      that looked so legit

      funny [9:07 pm]
      gj sunfan

      thesunfan [9:11 pm]
      Yeah, I think we still have a chance at winning this.
      This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the capital letters, and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #513
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        why can't you let me have fun
        i want to have fun
        with you
        all of you
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #514
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          meaculpa i wonder what you taste like
          i bet you taste like chicken
          i like chicken
          maybe i should kill you instead of sunfan
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #515
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            Originally posted by Xiz
            The last two wolves are between:

            1. Blindreper
            6. Xelnya
            9. YMIA


            If we follow me, I think it's auto win.
            Any fucking time you control the game I end up dead.

            Every. Fucking. Time. I'd like to live through a game if you don't mind.

            That said, I'll be spending the next few hours, watching anime and then reading the whole thread to catch up.

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #516
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              I sometimes hate that I don't proofread my posts and that editing is against the rules

              You see that ","

              I do.

              I didn't need to use that.

              Comment

              • ___________
                Banned
                • Sep 2012
                • 585

                #517
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                funny's claimed wolf to me (and yes I mean it this time Jake) and also Xiz
                Iffy about the xiz part

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #518
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  also yeah sunfan chooses to dye his fur once every three months to avoid being captured by townies he's one slick wolf i tell ya
                  Funny, you should post and play more games posting like this lmfao

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #519
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Originally posted by ___________
                    Iffy about the xiz part
                    Blankey plz don't make me put you back into the lynch list

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #520
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      Also Xel because thats the first post you have made all game when tagged in during an important part of the game doesn't make you look good. But i'd kill you 3rd out of the people on my list there.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #521
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        I like watching people grow into leadership roles.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #522
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          The last two wolves are between:

                          1. Blindreper
                          6. Xelnya
                          9. YMIA


                          If we follow me, I think it's auto win.
                          Is this because I'm unsure of you?
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #523
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            I might throw meaculpa back into my lynch list actually, but he is around 4th 5th

                            And no that funny / Sunfan was not shopped. Funny is the kill

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #524
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              Also blind it's a numbers game now

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #525
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                Xiz I hope you're bad with numbers
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...