TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #661
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    How sure are you on manti? I'll follow if you are positive. He's close on my radar, went from 4th to i'd say 2nd-3rd now

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #662
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      if Manti isn't Maf I will be really surprised
      his play lines up almost perfectly imo
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #663
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        Oh yeah I wanna kill people in this order:

        Blind > Manti > YMIA > Mea > Xel

        Slots 3-5 will depend on who dies this night

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #664
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          blind's probably human imo as unfortunate as that may be
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • ___________
            Banned
            • Sep 2012
            • 585

            #665
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            If meaculpa doesn't post my reads he might be wolf

            Comment

            • ___________
              Banned
              • Sep 2012
              • 585

              #666
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              repeat: IF MEA DOESN'T POST MY READS HE'S WOLF

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #667
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                Night 3 has ended. Xiz has died. He is a Patient. Day 3 has started. It will end Sunday, June 15 at 8 p.m. Eastern
                Last edited by James May; 06-13-2014, 06:29 PM.
                bananas


                Comment

                • ___________
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 585

                  #668
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  I asked him to, if I get lynched tonight.

                  Comment

                  • ___________
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 585

                    #669
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Oh wait I didn't (nvm lol)

                    Comment

                    • MeaCulpa
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 841

                      #670
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      Oh blanky you silly guy~

                      Had a feeling it was gonna be blanky or Xiz rip dude

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #671
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll


                        Comment

                        • ___________
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 585

                          #672
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          blind: typical self, cynical human
                          manti: makes me suspicious
                          sunfan: ALSO makes me suspicious. he says he got fooled hard by funny but i don't think he's dumb enough to really be fooled
                          xel: inactive, could go either way
                          ymia: says he's busy, might be wolf. null
                          mea: leaning town for me, hopefully he really is
                          me: town (lol)


                          So my top two wolves are sunfan and manti.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #673
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            I appreciate the compliment, but no one is too smart to be fooled in this game. It happens.
                            Probably not moving my vote off of Manti this phase. I'm coming for you as hard as someone with almost no time to play this game can do.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #674
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              I appreciate the compliment, but no one is too smart to be fooled in this game. It happens.
                              Probably not moving my vote off of Manti this phase. I'm coming for you as hard as someone with almost no time to play this game can do.
                              How about substantiating your vote Sunfan we had a conversation about this the other night. It seemed like you understood where i was coming from. Why the change of heart?
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #675
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                Day 3 votes

                                thesunfan -> Manti

                                Manti - 1 (thesunfan)

                                Insta is at 4
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...