TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #451
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Can i get a votecount?
    HI EVERYONE I'M YOUR TEMP MOD, james won't be here to end the phase so I'ma do it.

    sorry if any of this is slightly off, I just got thrown in an hour ago. lead wagons are definitely at 4 and 3.

    Mashi - 4 (YMIA, blind, thesunfan, Gradiant)
    thesunfan - 3 (Mashi, MeaCulpa, blanky)
    blanky - 1 (Xiz)

    Insta is at 6 votes
    Last edited by dAnceguy117; 06-9-2014, 09:24 PM. Reason: okay wow

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #452
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      I don't want to lynch sunfan here. I've talked with him a lot and his reads have been similar to mine in a decent amount of cases.

      Charles needs to die so we can move forward. His position has become an anti town troll even if he is blue. Charles' flip will determine course of action for the next phase and clear/condem several people.

      If Charles dies and flips wolf great!
      If charles dies and flips blue Person A on the blue list dies next.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #453
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        Dance my vote is on blankey but okay

        Comment

        • Charles Claythorne
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2013
          • 138

          #454
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          can someone just vote for me so i can insta myself

          theres 36 minutes left in the phase and it doesnt seem like tractioon will change

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #455
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            Charles needs to die so we can move forward. His position has become an anti town troll even if he is blue. Charles' flip will determine course of action for the next phase and clear/condem several people.
            Aside from the anti-town troll part (I think that he's been somewhat serious from when I actually have talked to him behind the scenes), this is what I've been saying all day.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #456
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              I really hope Charles is mafia because if not I'mma go bat shit crazy and go after everyone

              Comment

              • ___________
                Banned
                • Sep 2012
                • 585

                #457
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                We can lynch Charles today.


                BUT, if he flips blue, we're all going after FG the day after.

                (might get lynched for this, we'll see)

                Comment

                • Charles Claythorne
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 138

                  #458
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  silly xiz im not a mafia im a wolf

                  a wolf of LOVE

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #459
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Blankey I hope you die in the night

                    Comment

                    • ___________
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 585

                      #460
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      Didn't you see my last page vote?

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #461
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                        silly xiz im not a mafia im a wolf

                        a wolf of LOVE
                        The things id do to yo body

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #462
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          Originally posted by ___________
                          Didn't you see my last page vote?
                          No, you should die.

                          Dear Mafia, kill blankey
                          Dear doctors, don't dave blankey
                          Dear town, I still hate you for killing charu

                          Comment

                          • ___________
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 585

                            #463
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            fine. Charles isn't helping his case if he's legit blue, I give in. vote charles

                            WE ARE GOING AFTER SUNFAN IF CHARLES IS BLUE THOUGH
                            WE ARE GOING AFTER SUNFAN IF CHARLES IS BLUE THOUGH

                            Comment

                            • ___________
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 585

                              #464
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              STOP.



                              TIME

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #465
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                that's not the hammer but yes blanky someone should hammer charles
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...