TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #586
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    No we are not speeding through this day phase.

    Bad!
    Yes please. Speeding through this day phase and lynching funny immediately will only give us less time discuss possibilities for the coming day phases. We all know funnys the lunch today, so why not take the time now to plan out the potential connections and lynchees (that's a word now) for the coming day phases?

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #587
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      Also, I'm concerned with the fact that Manti hasn't been night killed yet. I've found him typically to be one of the immediate candidates for night kills since it kills discussion. At the same time, he's still reading very town for me. Eh

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #588
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        Kill blue Dr or kill green Manti you pick!
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • MeaCulpa
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 841

          #589
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          Manti likely hasn't been night killed for one of two reasons:

          1. Gradiant was higher (more green) on most people's reads.
          2. Wolves had insider information and knew Gradiant was blue so they killed him.

          Fiction's night death makes sense, now that we know funny was supposed to guard him.

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #590
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            Kill blue Dr or kill green Manti you pick!
            Well where was their guarantee that they had a blue? Unless I missed that in the thread. Gradiant was really asserting himself, but never really made even a soft claim to doctor (from what I remember). What it looked like to me is that Xiz was the only one who could really confirm he was a doctor.

            Not pointing fingers at Xiz, though. It was just a thought I had.

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #591
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              Yo Man, Are you fully caught up on the thread?
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • yo man im awesome
                soleil ardent
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 6514

                #592
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                Yo Man, Are you fully caught up on the thread?
                got a few pages to go still

                Originally posted by choof
                you double dad loving dipshit
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #593
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  Did you miss this plus sunfan's claim that one blue came out to him because they read him as top human?
                  Originally posted by Gradiant


                  Nice!

                  Gradiant was in thread public fom the moment he posted this.

                  +Funnygurl already knew from behind the scenes blue intereaction according to Xiz.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #594
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    Did you miss this plus sunfan's claim that one blue came out to him because they read him as top human?



                    Gradiant was in thread public fom the moment he posted this.

                    +Funnygurl already knew from behind the scenes blue intereaction according to Xiz.
                    Alright that makes more sense now. Yea I'm not up to that page yet. Almost there though!

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #595
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      What is insta? I don't wanna vote funny and end the day phase on accident. Sorry I've haven't been saying much, yet still being active. All I had this game was vanilla, so I didn't want to stand out to the wolves and maybe seem doctorish. Since their all dead, they know now I'm VT anyways. Best bet to find another wolf is either by going by who has funny talked to a lot or who has she separated from? Sorry about not getting to your read gradiant, I passed out after dinner on the couch. =(
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #596
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        ugh i hate that you're using this time effectively i hate you all (not really)
                        BUT I'LL MAKE YOU ALL HATE ME!
                        BEHOLD, CUTE PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #597
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          What is insta? I don't wanna vote funny and end the day phase on accident. Sorry I've haven't been saying much, yet still being active. All I had this game was vanilla, so I didn't want to stand out to the wolves and maybe seem doctorish. Since their all dead, they know now I'm VT anyways. Best bet to find another wolf is either by going by who has funny talked to a lot or who has she separated from? Sorry about not getting to your read gradiant, I passed out after dinner on the couch. =(
                          That bit concerns me.

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #598
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            What is insta? I don't wanna vote funny and end the day phase on accident. Sorry I've haven't been saying much, yet still being active. All I had this game was vanilla, so I didn't want to stand out to the wolves and maybe seem doctorish. Since their all dead, they know now I'm VT anyways. Best bet to find another wolf is either by going by who has funny talked to a lot or who has she separated from? Sorry about not getting to your read gradiant, I passed out after dinner on the couch. =(
                            Why wouldn't you want to stand out to the wolves? Fear of dying? The role of a human is essentially to use all the infomation at your disposal to catch wolves while being a meatshield for the blues.

                            Like so what they know you're a vanilla townie. Being a VT isn't something to hide. If you got wolved it would help us significantly.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #599
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              hi5 YIMA
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #600
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                woah, look at detectives YMIA and Manti try to FIGURE OUT WHO THE WOLVES ARE
                                ARE THEY RIGHT????????????????
                                ARE THEY WRONG????????????????????


                                WE'LL SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...