TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #811
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Since we all pretty much agree funny is dying today, I propose we start working through our Blind/Xel/YMIA problem.

    In fact that's the order I think we should lynch in.
    lol this would've ended the game if we lynched him in place of YMIA that's hilarious
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #812
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      yeah so I'm really torn atm
      blind just kind of looks like paranoid town more than anything
      if mittens is a wolf he played a really strange and honestly stupid game busing Manti there. but idk if he knows better...
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #813
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        yeah fuck it if I'm wrong then its gg but I don't think Mittens would bus there
        unless he was just butthurt at Manti when he was talking to him in wolfchat; he wouldn't bus there imo. I can see him doing that but I don't think he would make the YMIA kill imo.
        I think we should've lynched blind yesterday; would've made the game easier if it actually isn't him.

        My apologies to the following people who I hurt b/c of either poor play or (in Charu's case) laziness: Charu, Gradiant, Xiz, Blanky, Mea.

        blind
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #814
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          Cool, wolves win. Who do you want to kill xel?

          sun
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #815
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll



            This is what everyone paying attention to the game is like right now

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #816
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              As much fun as it would be to drag the game out at this point there's no reason.

              It really feels so convenient it hurts for both users.

              Blind is a good target because it feels like he used a very beginneresque setup to cast doubt upon himself. The YMIA lynch was really convenient. Mea getting lynched instead of him is the biggest playoff ever. If you're the wolf man, you're so fucking lucky Blanky didn't lynch you there.

              Soonfan on the other hand, led the Manti lynch. At that point of the game there really was no reason to throw Manti under the bus like that. The only reason you would do this is to set yourself up for the late game, but that's a gamble at best considering I have told Soonfan in the past I just kinda point and shoot. Rarely do I heavily think over my choices. So this is a shitty gamble for him to take being the wolf.

              Sadly I don't think Soonfan would take that silly of a risk given the position they were in. It just doesn't make that much sense, but if he did

              Blind

              It just paid off.

              Blind's giving me trouble for one reason: It's too convenient. So convenient that it hurts. But the risk of soonfan's elaborate setup outweighs the convenience for me.

              I'm probably about to get major hate for this game. I probably just threw it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #817
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                You did the right thing.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #818
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  ___________ for MVP; very nice play from him he would've been 3/3 if I didn't convince him to kill mea lol
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #819
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll


                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #820
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      So, uh, next game I don't want to be killed day 1, okay, thx, wow.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • ___________
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 585

                        #821
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        It's Over (Yuyoyuppe feat. Mittens)

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #822
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          ugh
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #823
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            booo

                            Good try blind.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #824
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              Originally posted by ___________
                              It's Over (Yuyoyuppe feat. Mittens)
                              Please see yourself to the chainsaw's house in the back yard.

                              I don't think you've met yet... :/

                              (tldr: fuck you I am not a cat.)

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              ugh

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #825
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                This was a very fun game, it sucked at the start but it got better.

                                Comment

                                Working...