TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #766
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    I ask because curious, not because I feel it matters

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #767
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      if he is a wolf that's not even a good strategy for self-preservation
      he should've voted for Mea there if he wanted to save his skin regardless of alignment
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #768
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        HI I'M TEMP MOD AGAIN.

        I will be updating on my phone. also I don't really remember the roles. so I'm just gonna, like, tell you that the phase is over. james can do the rest later. deal with it

        Comment

        • ___________
          Banned
          • Sep 2012
          • 585

          #769
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          The fact is, might not be the best wolf. If he is a wolf, think about how much pressure he is under. He needs to carry the vote away from himself today and tomorrow in order to win. Without Manti's help, he's basically nothing (sorry blind but I'm just saying).

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #770
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            I don't want a kitb, but if I voted mea jumping on suns vote, that'll get me shit again. I did that on ymia's vote(though, I agreed with him) and people thought I was just clinging to someone. I don't wanna get lynched soo...

            mea
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • ___________
              Banned
              • Sep 2012
              • 585

              #771
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              blind might not be the best wolf*

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #772
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                Don't be sorry, I understand where you guys are coming from, honestly.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • ___________
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 585

                  #773
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  Of course, I have to be the hammer. AGAIN.

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #774
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    Don't be sorry, I understand where you guys are coming from, honestly.
                    I'm rarely sorry if ever anyways

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #775
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      Be the hammer blanky

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #776
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        Really? Don't do it blanky, you're just helping the wolf.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • ___________
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 585

                          #777
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          MeaCulpa because blindreper is a sitting duck if he's wolf (i.e. we can EASILY lynch him no sweat).

                          U CAN'T TOUCH DIS

                          Comment

                          • ___________
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 585

                            #778
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            Avada Kedavra!

                            Comment

                            • ___________
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 585

                              #779
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #780
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                Why am I sitting duck if I'm wolf? I'm a sitting duck regardless. If he flips human, I guarantee you guys are just gonna lynch me which is bull.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...