TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #481
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    you could just give up and kill yourself

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #482
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      I understand the anger here, I really do. I hope I'm fortunate enough to die in the night or something at this rate.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • ___________
        Banned
        • Sep 2012
        • 585

        #483
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        you could just give up and kill yourself
        what the fuck is that, some sort of depressing 1970s sci-fi movie???\

        *kills oneself*

        *other person flips wolf*

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #484
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          lol @ this thread
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #485
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            Like Sunfan could be a wolf but he's later on. Funny is priority number one.

            Also, my Person A was funnygurl

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #486
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              Also fuck you Charles with no <3
              I was hoping you'd play good as a town because you told me you couldn't wait for us to both be on the same team. And you were a piece of shit.

              Comment

              • ___________
                Banned
                • Sep 2012
                • 585

                #487
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                mfw vindication

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #488
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  Person B I'm keeping secret because I still have hope

                  Comment

                  • ___________
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 585

                    #489
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Also, what the shit was Charles doing. He was a LEGIT blue, and he wasn't even trying to escape the lynch. IMO he should have pushed harder, since he screwed us all.

                    Comment

                    • ___________
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 585

                      #490
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      i WILL not let the true wolves escape unharmed

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      WOW MAN yoU FUCKING NAILED ME AND FUNNY I ASKED YOU A QUESTION ABOUT HER I MUST BE A PARTNER WITH HER
                      LYNCH FUNNY
                      LYNCH SUNFAN

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #491
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Like Sunfan could be a wolf but he's later on. Funny is priority number one.

                        Also, my Person A was funnygurl
                        Funnygurl is the lynch tomorrow. There really is no question.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • ___________
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 585

                          #492
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          I'm done here acting like a middle-schooler
                          /rant

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #493
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            Funnygurl is the lynch tomorrow. There really is no question.
                            You are 100% correct

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #494
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              funny's claimed wolf to me (and yes I mean it this time Jake) and also Xiz
                              so yeah I got played hard this time sorry guys.

                              funny: hahahahaha

                              [10:54 PM] funny: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

                              [10:54 PM] funny: do you think i'm wolf or human be honest

                              [10:55 PM] thesunfan: I don't even know

                              [10:55 PM] thesunfan: I've been calling you human

                              [10:55 PM] thesunfan: but I didn't have the initial read

                              [10:55 PM] thesunfan: I've been reading you town b/c of your interactions with riot

                              [10:55 PM] thesunfan: but you claimed to be a doc this whole time

                              [10:56 PM] funny: ok then gl figuring things out sunfan

                              [10:56 PM] funny: i'm sure you'll get it right

                              [10:57 PM] thesunfan: well played however you pronounce Eaman

                              [10:57 PM] thesunfan: you got me this time

                              [10:57 PM] funny: YEP

                              [10:57 PM] funny: SCOREEEE

                              [10:58 PM] funny: HAVE FUN DYING

                              [10:58 PM] funny: OR LIVING

                              [10:58 PM] funny: OR SOMETHING

                              [10:58 PM] thesunfan: idk what's going to happen

                              [10:58 PM] thesunfan: but I'm def the LVP that's probably not going to change

                              [11:00 PM] funny: eh also you can't show anyone my claim because stuff crap i shouldn't have claimed this is awful how am i doing this again

                              [11:00 PM] thesunfan: you never claimed to me anyways

                              [11:01 PM] funny: yeah xiz caught me
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #495
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                sunfan i'll kill you
                                literally you will die
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...