TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #796
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    This is a crappy predicament.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #797
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      You're telling me, I'm in the same predicament. =/
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #798
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        My issue is this.

        It seemed too convenient to kill you because honestly you have no idea what you're doing. My lack of presence is entirely intentional and it always has been. Me playing UTR to a metawhore like soonfan would be extremely normal given he has no wolf data to go off of for me he'd be weary sure. The only real difference is that my lack of presense is more prevalent here than past games. You on the other hand are noobish enough to kill the one person who does happen to target you. Killing Blanky though is more random from you than sunlord. The Blanky lynch makes sense for the sunlord but not for you.

        Soonfan on the other hand would have had to throw Manti under a bus strictly to convince me. That's one hell of a gamble to take. Considering it only pays off if I don't vote him here and you're actually the other town. Which feels so dirty to me I think I'll need a shower after the game should this be the case.

        Soonfan being the final wolf makes just as much sense as you being wolf to me.

        You're to convenient, and I do think soonfan would take this kind of risk based on who is left. You're an idiot and I'm a gamble. This situation is almost too perfect for him.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #799
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          dude if I make as much sense to you as him you're high
          you live in Washington right?
          that probably explains that.
          I'm busy atm but I would suggest everyone reread the other 2s posts in the thread.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #800
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            I can agree with you on almost to perfect because I've been in the spotlight for lynch for awhile. First wolf kills ymia coming after me, and now blankly. with only three left, the wolf only has to convince one other person to lynch me.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #801
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              ok
              so who is convincing who?
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #802
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                At this point I don't know man. I don't wanna convince/be convinced by the wrong person. =/
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #803
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  dude if I make as much sense to you as him you're high
                  you live in Washington right?
                  that probably explains that.
                  I'm busy atm but I would suggest everyone reread the other 2s posts in the thread.
                  Weed is dumb

                  Booze is for forever

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #804
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Any thoughts from you guys?
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #805
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      #LynchAllLiars

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #806
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        alright I've been a bit busy but I'm going to reread you guys posts now
                        probably going to make my decision tonight; I'll try not to let the bias get to me but I'm p sure I know what my decision is going to be.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #807
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          I think I know mine, but reviewing to be sure.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #808
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            Attention last wolf:



                            You know who you are

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #809
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              That sounds pretty painful
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #810
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                It will be.

                                Have you met my pet chainsaw?

                                Comment

                                Working...