TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ___________
    Banned
    • Sep 2012
    • 585

    #691
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    Yes, you are right, time to start making decisions, but not decisions that don't even have solid reasoning. I know I'm one to talk with this, but seriously, you guys are both climbing up the red ladder post after post.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #692
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      I mean best case scenario manti and blind are the wolves and manti was using blind for a meatshield.

      I could see him doing that...

      Comment

      • yo man im awesome
        soleil ardent
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2007
        • 6514

        #693
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        Originally posted by ___________
        Yes, you are right, time to start making decisions, but not decisions that don't even have solid reasoning. I know I'm one to talk with this, but seriously, you guys are both climbing up the red ladder post after post.
        You know, I'd sure love to provide substance, but like someone (you? Don't remember) said, everyone is playing town right now, and that's an issue. My gut tells me these two, and I'm more than confident that we'll find at least one wolf in that pair.

        And because the blind lynch can happen any day, where Mantis push will likely have its best shot today, [twgv]Manti[\twgv]. The result from this lynch defines how the rest of this game goes.

        Originally posted by choof
        you double dad loving dipshit
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

        Comment

        • ___________
          Banned
          • Sep 2012
          • 585

          #694
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          Everyone is playing like town right now, so what's possible? The only thing possible is to read the past posts in this thread and discern the wolf from there.

          For those of you who are town: I advise you to read the entire thread over and find out the wolf from there.

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #695
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            Fuck I used the wrong backslash on my phone. For real though I need to leave, having dinner with my Dad and Grandfather. Manti

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • MeaCulpa
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 841

              #696
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              So ymia's post is a manti vote?

              Intent to hammer. Sorry I can't be more useful right now...I'm out right now. Basically same as ymia, in that blind and manti are my two reddest reads right now.

              I will have some questions for sunfan if manti is green.

              Comment

              • ___________
                Banned
                • Sep 2012
                • 585

                #697
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                The thing is, sunfan /did/ vote for manti but manti's making no attempt to vote back for sunfan. There really isn't much time to sway people's decisions, so I guess it's just best to vote for manti. Both are shady in my eyes, however.

                Comment

                • ___________
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 585

                  #698
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  get hammer'd

                  Comment

                  • ___________
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 585

                    #699
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    WE GO FoR SUNFAN IF MANTI FLIPS GREEN

                    Comment

                    • ___________
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 585

                      #700
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      or, you know, others..

                      Comment

                      • MeaCulpa
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 841

                        #701
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        Lames you're killing me ugh I need to see this flip

                        Comment

                        • MeaCulpa
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 841

                          #702
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          This flip determines my rage levels for the next 24 hours

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #703
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            human as I've said multiple times.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #704
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              Sorry. Been dragged out for father's day stuff. Will end now.
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #705
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                Day 3 has ended. Manti, the Mafia Roleblocker, has been lynched. It is now Night 4, it will end tomorrow, June 16 at 8 p.m. Eastern



                                Day 3 votes

                                thesunfan -> Manti
                                blind -> YMIA
                                XelNya -> Manti
                                Mea -> blind
                                YMIA -> blind
                                YMIA -> Manti

                                Manti - 3 (thesunfan, XelNya, YMIA)
                                YMIA - 1 (blind)
                                blind - 1 (Mea)
                                Last edited by James May; 06-15-2014, 06:55 PM.
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...