TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ___________
    Banned
    • Sep 2012
    • 585

    #376
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    I'll put the whole funnygurl thing aside for now (as in, unvote). My whole case on her was sorta crap, not gonna lie. Still not 100% confirmed human, though.

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #377
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      I dont really think that means anything toward xiz, i think it means you should be careful what you post so peopke dont think you are slipping. Im also sure he asked everybody if they were blue, he was looking for the last claim.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #378
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        blankey he beat me too it. It's not like banks to post that. This feels weird. I'm not changing my vote

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #379
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          I think his mafia buddies told him to not hide that in fear I would post that first but I'm working

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #380
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            Someone react plz

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #381
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              its probably nothing I see blanky making the bumbling mistake of that regardless of alignment
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #382
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                i didn't know you were serious xiz
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #383
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  Originally posted by ___________
                  I legitimately misread this as "you are blue" as in "fakeclaim blue". He then accused me of slipping and being red. Just some information to add to the thread, not sure what this tells about Xiz.
                  Okay hold on, I read this first on my phone and didn't think all the way through. So if Xiz just tells you to fakeclaim blue, you'd go right ahead and do it no questions asked?

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #384
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Even with this entire mess going on right now?

                    Comment

                    • ___________
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 585

                      #385
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      So if Xiz just tells you to fakeclaim blue, you'd go right ahead and do it no questions asked?
                      Definitely not "no questions asked" but a distant possibility.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #386
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        Okay hold on, I read this first on my phone and didn't think all the way through. So if Xiz just tells you to fakeclaim blue, you'd go right ahead and do it no questions asked?
                        This is what I'm questioning, and yes I'm serious funny. My theory is that he thought I was his mafia buddy, and he said 'okay' immediately. I don't know, it could be nothing but what really is setting me off is how he posted it. That's not like blankey at all.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #387
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          I think you're pushing too hard to steer away tension from you. You're red is getting darker and darker
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #388
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            its exactly like him wtf are you talking about lol
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #389
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              I think you're pushing too hard to steer away tension from you. You're red is getting darker and darker
                              me?!?!

                              Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahagahagagahahahahshdjahshdjahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhahahahagagagagagagagagahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Oh you are serious

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #390
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                Yeah um blanky, fake claiming shouldn't be a distant possibility, especially in this game.
                                But I don't feel like this implicates him really. I mean, why would a wolf tell you he'd fake claim either
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...