TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #676
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    ok

    So it doesn't really make sense for funny to fakeclaim to Fiction there imo. (Then again, it doesn't make sense for Xiz to do it either but alright). I was looking at who I thought would know that Fiction was making a power play that was in this game; obviously Xiz knew, I know Manti knew from talking to him, (I at first forgot about) YMIA but he's good at rolereading so probably him, and myself. So it makes sense for at least one of those to like tell Funny to go and claim to Fic there. It would've been perfect since Gradiant didn't claim if Xiz didn't fake as VT, which is kind of interesting, but in any case; Funny was purportedly supposed to guard fic, he died, we all know what's happened since. Since then, Manti has distanced himself from funny rather nicely; he was the first to say that "Person A" is like 99% guaranteed to be a wolf before her identity was revealed, he was strong against her after the flip and certainly before, and I think that's pretty telling imo. A wolf wouldn't go down with a sinking ship (like I did rofl) where Funny is almost certainly doomed to die. They would get away from it like Manti did.

    Furthermore; expanding on rolehunting, Charu was defended by Manti and Charles was pushed on by Manti. Manti weakly pushed on Charles Day 1 after Charu had died and ended up not even voting him, but was somewhat responsible for people like _____________ changing their vote. He wouldn't pass up an opportunity to lynch a possible blue like that. Manti indeed put it best; there's no way that a wolf would strongly defend or push charles there if charles was a wolf. Furthermore, Fic died which I guess adds to the rolehunting bit a little but I think I've touched on that enough. Gradiant dying was basically my fault so I can't condemn you for that.

    No, I don't think I ever "came around" or anything. I even made a post in the night about how I was going to consider myself a failure (in the context of the game of course) if I didn't get you lynched today so idk where you got that from.

    In any case, die plz
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #677
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      I should extrapolate; funny and I were talking when fic made that post and she quite obviously didn't understand that fic was just trying to broadcast to the other blues that they should get in contact with him.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #678
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        Day 3 ends in about 22 hours
        bananas


        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #679
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          Day 3 will end in 10 hours. Phantoms will be given to everyone who has not voted by end of phase.
          Last edited by James May; 06-15-2014, 08:08 AM.
          bananas


          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #680
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            Well idk who the Fuck to vote for. ymia
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #681
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              Manti

              Posting this now so I don't miss it again goddamn it

              Comment

              • yo man im awesome
                soleil ardent
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 6514

                #682
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Well idk who the Fuck to vote for. ymia
                Tell me this doesn't look like BS to anyone else.

                Originally posted by choof
                you double dad loving dipshit
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #683
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  Day 3 votes

                  thesunfan -> Manti
                  blind -> YMIA
                  XelNya -> Manti

                  Manti - 2 (thesunfan, XelNya)
                  YMIA - 1 (blind)

                  Insta is at 4
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #684
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Like I explained several times,

                    Sunfan's entire argument is based on meta arguments and things that are just simply not true.

                    I wasn't rolehunting early on in the game, I pushed Charles because I thought Charles was a wolf on D1 because he was here but he was doing nothing proactive. It makes no sense to go after me for supposed rolehunting when funny was doing that exact same thing by claiming blue. I wouldn't have needed to hunt for roles if I was a wolf because it's very obvious funny was doing that exact same thing.

                    I also haven't distanced myself from funny. I didn't think she was a wolf until the evidence that she was the person guarding fic came in.

                    I did go after funny when she was person "A", but I did so because logic pointed to person A being the most likely to be responsible for Fiction's death. It was exactly how I posted it on D2, and noone would tell me who person "A" was, So I couldn't push her.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #685
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                      Tell me this doesn't look like BS to anyone else.
                      Like really? I'll place my vote on someone else with no votes of you want me to.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • MeaCulpa
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 841

                        #686
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        Blind, dude, I just don't know about you. You have my vote for now. Voting for manti scares me because he'll be 1 from insta too soon.

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #687
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          Day 3 votes

                          thesunfan -> Manti
                          blind -> YMIA
                          XelNya -> Manti
                          Mea -> blind

                          Manti - 2 (thesunfan, XelNya)
                          YMIA - 1 (blind)
                          blind - 1 (Mea)

                          Insta is at 4
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #688
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            It's a toss up between these two for me. I'm fine with either of them going, and I'm leaving now, not sure if i'll be back before phase end. I'm tying it up at 2-2 blind

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • ___________
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 585

                              #689
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              ^Bullshit reasoning. Both of you. Why blind? He's just being a cynical human like he does in all of the other games I've observed, not sure why you're voting for someone who has at most a null read.

                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #690
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                Originally posted by ___________
                                ^Bullshit reasoning. Both of you. Why blind? He's just being a cynical human like he does in all of the other games I've observed, not sure why you're voting for someone who has at most a null read.
                                This is my first game back, I haven't read up on previous games. I've played 1 game with him before, and either way, that's irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that both Manti and Blinds playing have been irking me for a while, and I think they're wolves. This is the time to make decisions.

                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...