TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MeaCulpa
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 841

    #721
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    rip

    So I guess I'll start. Right now, blanky and sunfan are sitting very low on my suspicions list based on the way the last day phase went (actually blanky was green to me since he started posting).

    Of the two remaining choices, xelnya's just kind of...there. His lack of anything would be a weird wolf play to me, so I'm less inclined to pursue anything on him atm.

    Blind is sticking to his 'innocent mistakes/blissful ignorance' tactic this game. Not super wolfy I guess, but only really ever seemed to make a weak (but weirdly convicted) push for ymia (who now died tonight) this whole game.

    Insta is at 3 so I don't want to push things too fast, but as of right now I would probably vote for blind. Open to other thoughts, though.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #722
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      YMIA was pretty hard against blind so that's not really looking good for him I guess
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • MeaCulpa
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 841

        #723
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        If anything, ymia being wolfkilled seems like a better play for anyone who isn't blind because it was so easy to frame him based on that. I'm actually not gonna take this night kill into too much consideration because, similar to funny's posts, I keep getting caught up in reverse psychology mind games when I try to link it to people.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #724
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          All I can say is I'm not doing a tactic. I'm not pulling the new card. I'm just still learning. At this point I wanna lynch xel because he's been strolling along. I'm being attacked, mea, Sun, and I are trying. Well, blank is but not as much.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #725
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            Originally posted by MeaCulpa
            Of the two remaining choices, xelnya's just kind of...there. His lack of anything would be a weird wolf play to me, so I'm less inclined to pursue anything on him atm.
            La di do

            Just scootin' along

            Beep beep

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #726
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              I actually wrote a post last night but didn't post it because internet connection.

              Probably for the better in retrospect.

              But the TLDR was sort of this: Man how did we not notice manti earlier.

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #727
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                Day 4 is ending in 25 hours
                bananas


                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #728
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  I'm really torn b/c whenever I talk to one of you, that person comes off as really human to me
                  I still wanna figure things out but here's a vote to move things along a bit:
                  mea
                  Kinda sorta tried to get the lynch off of Manti and onto blind; before that didn't really openly hunt scum. My hangup is the YMIA kill which I really don't see him making. I still need to figure this out
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #729
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Day 4 votes

                    thesunfan -> mea


                    Mea - 1 (thesunfan)

                    Insta is at 3
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • MeaCulpa
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 841

                      #730
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      Kinda sorta tried to get the lynch off of Manti and onto blind;
                      lolwut...safety on blind = kinda sorta trying to get the lynch off of manti? Manti vote was my intention at that point by phase end, just didn't want to rush it by putting him at L-1 with hours to go in the day, in case there was good discussion that came in between. Blanky wanted to hammer, so I let him :shrug:

                      I thought I was pretty clear with many people in this game about wanting to lynch both blind and manti...

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      before that didn't really openly hunt scum.
                      #slack

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #731
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        I agree that you were fairly active on slack but I fail to see any conclusions you have drawn as a result of talking on there that have serious meaning to me.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • MeaCulpa
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 841

                          #732
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          The biggest things I got from talking with people on slack were the gestalt town reads on gradiant, xiz, blanky, ymia, and eventually you. It didn't come from one particular statement or conservation snippet, but rather from talking with them in multiple instances. Things like emotions, reactions to events, specific thoughts about particular players or possible future events...all these things helped.

                          I'll agree that I did also get a lot of information from other people's deductions, rather than making my own accusations. The two most important of which are the whole blue-claiming power play fiasco and your pointing out of manti's play style.

                          As I've said, my conclusion now at this stage of the game is the fact that it's a numbers game, and we have the upper hand. There are only really two people I would consider for a lynch (one more than the other), and we have two chances. So unless you or blanky have really thrown the hood over my eyes this game, I see a "we can't lose" situation. The fact that I'm leaning red to you (and apparently blanky?) obviously complicates that and ruins the whole crux of the numbers game argument.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #733
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            You seem red to blank? I haven't seen that anywhere. On slack, was this said?
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • MeaCulpa
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 841

                              #734
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              Originally posted by ___________
                              Yes, you are right, time to start making decisions, but not decisions that don't even have solid reasoning. I know I'm one to talk with this, but seriously, you guys are both climbing up the red ladder post after post.
                              that

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #735
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                Oh wow, I forgot about that post.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...