TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #736
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    Ok, at this point mea is red to Sun and blank. Sun is red to blank and I'm red to mea and Sun. I think xel. Where do we go from here?
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #737
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      I'm green to ___________ (Or at least he tells me I am)
      My vote on Mea was more for reactions than anything else; still null on him.
      Can you explain your case for xel for everyone
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #738
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        I'll do the best I can. He's been way too inactive. With manti being wolf, I feel he would of done most of the work/planning. With the eventual find of manti and funny, xel staying behind the curtains is perfect for them. That's how I see it. He hasn't defended himself much if at all. We're all fighting over here.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • ___________
          Banned
          • Sep 2012
          • 585

          #739
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          XelNya is just being an inactive ****. I, nor anyone else, have any significant reads on him other than "null", and it would be horrible if he won the game as a wolf. There's no way of deciding.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #740
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            he didn't really stay behind the curtains in all honesty
            he was the first person to say "Fuck Manti" with me
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #741
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              I think he's human I just told you that like 5 seconds ago ____________ lol
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #742
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                What else has he done. That didn't seem fishy?
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • ___________
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 585

                  #743
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  I really want to believe XelNya is actually human, but I can't rule out the possiblity of him being red. It's a tough situation.

                  On the other hand, the case for blind is here (thanks mea for pointing this out):

                  darkmanticorex2 [4:53 PM]
                  blind and I had an exchange?

                  blind [4:54 PM]
                  He meant blank. We said something about the same time

                  He could be a wolf, or manti might be legit confused. As I talked with sunfan, the safest option would be to lynch blind. But we need to go over other possibilites first.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #744
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Ok. So you didn't post the rest of the convo? I said something and then mea said he laughed at the convo between you and manti, which looked like manti and I. That's all.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • MeaCulpa
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 841

                      #745
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      Here's all of it:

                      blanky [3:30 PM] 5 hours guys

                      blanky [3:30 PM] ample time to decide on a lynch

                      mea [4:11 PM] I re-read that exchange between you and manti yesterday...I still find it funny

                      blind [5:10 PM] Honestly, I don't know who to pick. I was told how to play and then that that is not how everyone plays. And there's no set way to play. I'm so Fucking confused. That's why I placed my vote on ymia since he was wolf to me when I last thought I knew what I was doing.

                      darkmanticorex2 [5:53 PM] blind and I had an exchange?

                      blind [5:54 PM] He meant blank. We said something about the same time

                      Comment

                      • MeaCulpa
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 841

                        #746
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        Manti's reaction just seemed odd to me, so I pointed it out to blanky

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #747
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          Oh, ok. I remembered differently, my bad.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • MeaCulpa
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 841

                            #748
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            I guess I'll also re-post this from slack to show everyone where my head was at earlier in the last day phase (this was Saturday night...middle of day 3).

                            mea [2:40 AM] Sorry dudes out in the country for the weekend

                            mea [2:40 AM] Internet comes and goes

                            mea [2:40 AM] Also drunk

                            mea [2:40 AM] p sure blanky is town

                            mea [2:41 AM] Yes I was questioning sunfan earlier on in the game, less so now

                            mea [2:41 AM]2:41 Manti is always a question mark to me, and I don't know how to interpret blind's play

                            mea [2:42 AM] Blind and manti are the only two I don't have enough of a town read on, so they're the two I'm most likely to vote for now

                            mea [2:42 AM] Xelnya is annoying me because he hasn't really done anything, although bdn was leaning town to me

                            mea [2:43 AM] Sunfan is defending him pretty hard, which I find interesting

                            mea [2:44 AM] Ymia leaning town to me

                            mea [2:44 AM] We only get one mislynch, and nobody's leaning red to me which has me a little more nervous

                            mea [2:45 AM] But I think amongst blind, manti, and xelnya are the last two wolves

                            mea [2:45 AM] Why the fuck am I not posting this on the forum lol

                            mea [2:46 AM] Copy pasting on my phone is hard so I'll post this on forums when I get back into town and sober because fficial:

                            mea [2:47 AM] Drunk twig probs not a good idea good night

                            Comment

                            • MeaCulpa
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 841

                              #749
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              The emoticon is supposed to be : official :

                              I'm afraid to see what that wall of text would have looked like without auto-correct...did pretty well for being drunk at 3 in the morning

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #750
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                Day 4 votes

                                thesunfan -> mea


                                Mea - 1 (thesunfan)

                                Insta is at 3
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...