TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #571
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    kk

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #572
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      My strongest reds are now Funny (lol), blind, and Xelnya
      I will never not be on your list will I?

      (I'll respond to read after dinner)
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #573
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        Well it's also process of elimination, blind.

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #574
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          Have to leave to go out of town so I'm ending it now.

          Night 2 is over. Gradiant has died. He was the last Doctor. It is now Day 2. It will end Friday, June 13 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.

          :gong:
          bananas


          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #575
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            funny

            (Also, person B was gradiant)

            Comment

            • ___________
              Banned
              • Sep 2012
              • 585

              #576
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              funny

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #577
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                Rip me! It's been fun all hope you lose!
                funny
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #578
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  No we are not speeding through this day phase.

                  Bad!
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #579
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    manti what are you doing i'm a wolf
                    why wouldn't you want to see me dead

                    ALLOW ME TO QUELL DISCUSSION FOR ANOTHER PHASE SO MY WOLF BUDDIES CAN KILL ANOTHER ONE OF YOU
                    MOST LIKELY SUNFAN
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #580
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      Also all good doctors are dead
                      HAHAHA
                      SUCKERS
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #581
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        No we are not speeding through this day phase.

                        Bad!

                        Okay, i'll afk then. PM me if you need me. My top three are most likely not going to change.

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #582
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          So, what's your reasoning for thinking I'm wolf again? I don't understand you or Jake

                          Spell it out like I am a stupid hoe bby. Because I don't get it.

                          It makes like no sense?

                          Comment

                          • ___________
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 585

                            #583
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            One could argue that if you weren't red you wouldn't post like that.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #584
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              Since we all pretty much agree funny is dying today, I propose we start working through our Blind/Xel/YMIA problem.

                              In fact that's the order I think we should lynch in.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • MeaCulpa
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 841

                                #585
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                Of those three, I agree with that order in keeping with my current reads. I think there's a wolf amongst the three of them (I mean, hopefully two but my gut is saying no).

                                Comment

                                Working...