TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #781
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    SOMEBODY DIED

    could a neutral dead third party person tell me what happened and I'll edit this post

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #782
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      they got hit in the face with a hammer

      blanky hit them in the face.



      See we've recovered the weapon

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #783
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        Why am I sitting duck if I'm wolf? I'm a sitting duck regardless. If he flips human, I guarantee you guys are just gonna lynch me which is bull.
        This shouldn't automatically happen.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #784
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          Dance get on
          slacx
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #785
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            This shouldn't automatically happen.
            I hope not, but I was [] that close to being lynched today.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #786
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              Day 4 has ended. MeaCulpa was a Patient. It is now Night 5 which will end tomorrow, June 19 at 8 p.m. Eastern


              thesunfan -> Mea
              XelNya -> Blanket
              Mea -> Blind
              Blind -> Xel
              Xel -> Blind
              Blind -> Mea
              Blanket -> Mea


              Mea - 3 (thesunfan, Blindreper, __________)
              Blindreper - 2 (Xelnya, Mea)

              Comment

              • ___________
                Banned
                • Sep 2012
                • 585

                #787
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                At least we have an inkling of who to lynch now

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #788
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  welp
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #789
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    God dammit. -_-
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #790
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      Praise the sun.

                      Comment

                      • MeaCulpa
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 841

                        #791
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        I am dead

                        bye

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #792
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          Night 5 has ended. Blanket, the Patient, has died. It is now Day 5. It will end Saturday, June 21st at 8 p.m.
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • ___________
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 585

                            #793
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #794
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              And then there were three....
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #795
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                ... Shit.

                                I didn't wanna choose between the idiot and the sunlord.

                                Comment

                                Working...