TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #496
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    your corpse will taste amazing
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #497
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      i'll set your legs on fire
      hot like the sun
      praise the sun fan
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #498
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        i think this is quite literally the first time you will have a wolf around for 24 hours
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #499
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          tupac (player before the site went down) claimed wolf back in the day and the thread was literally so dead that he lived for like 2 phases b/c no one was reading it
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #500
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            I don't think you're going to last that long
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #501
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              dangit
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #502
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                wait guys funny is innocent. mafia is clearly TOSH I SEE YOU VIEWING THE THREAD

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #503
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  thesunfan [9:07 pm]
                  I posted the claim!!!

                  funny [9:07 pm]
                  omg

                  funny [9:07 pm]
                  that looked so legit

                  funny [9:07 pm]
                  gj sunfan

                  thesunfan [9:11 pm]
                  Yeah, I think we still have a chance at winning this.

                  sunfan is this true???
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #504
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    The last two wolves are between:

                    1. Blindreper
                    6. Xelnya
                    9. YMIA


                    If we follow me, I think it's auto win.

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #505
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #506
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        i'm gonna like just keep going screw all of you
                        GO WOLVES GO LOOK AT THESE HOT MESSES WOAH




                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #507
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          funny who's who i cant quite tell
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #508
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            this is all sunfan in various poses
                            except the last one that's just taylor lautner isn't he something
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #509
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              also yeah sunfan chooses to dye his fur once every three months to avoid being captured by townies he's one slick wolf i tell ya
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • MeaCulpa
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 841

                                #510
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                So I got out of the movie theater before phase end, but Charles was already lynched =(. Figured I'd wait til I was home to make a more constructive post then because I guess we have time now...

                                Dat hindsight bias I know, but when I read Charles' little power of love spiel at the end there it screamed "fuck everything I'm over it" to me, so I immediately doubted that he was gonna flip red. But the fact that his flip may implicate a wolf forreals this time makes it a little better.

                                And I would have pushed a sunfan lynch anyway, which I'm wayyy less keen on doing after what just happened.

                                Comment

                                Working...