TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #646
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    FUCK THAT WAS aLL CAPS
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #647
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      not everyone plays VT the same way blind; there's no set way to play it
      don't base the game off of this perception
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #648
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        Oh.. well God dammit.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • ___________
          Banned
          • Sep 2012
          • 585

          #649
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          I'm going to read through this thread multiple times with different wolf lenses, then see who fits the best.

          Comment

          • ___________
            Banned
            • Sep 2012
            • 585

            #650
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            ___________*, Charu, Gradiant, thesunfan, Xiz

            Comment

            • ___________
              Banned
              • Sep 2012
              • 585

              #651
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 12 (6 members and 6 guests)

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #652
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                im tired and am at home and gonna play league and dont care to post tonight my reads but if you care ill slack with ya whenever i look at my phone when im dead

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #653
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  Xel- human because way to inactive for wolf.
                  It's more of a "give 0 fucks approach"

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #654
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    You're doing great as a replacement. (Yes)
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #655
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      And you're doing great overall Wolfy.

                      Just go blow more on the skin flute.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #656
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        By the way if this is a game where OOT communication is allowed, why would a majority of my content be here?

                        Not to say it's on slack either

                        but it exists.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #657
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          My majority is here, though that's because no one talks to me. Lol
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #658
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            Blind- vt realizing what vt is for after I can't do anything about it.
                            Manti- he's playing per usual, feels human.
                            Sunfan- third on my list for wolf material, with two left, he's on the waiting list. Mostly because everyone else besides you are either human feel or inactive.
                            Xel- human because way to inactive for wolf.
                            Xiz- second on my list of wolf. going on how manti said vt works, he's being "annoying" to wolf trying to figure everything out and has been, yet he's still here... He's the one that started and has been trying, so he should of been killed no?
                            Ymia- wolf number one for me. After manti explained vt, ymia has been active enough to try and be a shield but hasn't.
                            Mea- inactive human
                            Blank- You're just there. You're posting, and kinda trying, but I don't see much from you.
                            This list is so flawed it hurts. There is no definitive playstyle that automatically constitutes VT/Wolf. That would make the game easy and boring. Everyone has their own playstyle, you need to decipher for yourself how their role is impacting the way they write.

                            Inactivity =/= Green. In fact, the less game activity there is, the better for wolves. Crossing Xelnya off of your suspicion list because of inactivity, saying that he's "too inactive for wolf" is just flat out wrong.

                            Also these reads have little to no substance.

                            I'm willing to push Blind tomorrow for the next lynch.

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #659
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              My majority is here, though that's because no one talks to me. Lol
                              There may or may not be a reason for that

                              I don't really know though

                              Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                              This list is so flawed it hurts. There is no definitive playstyle that automatically constitutes VT/Wolf. That would make the game easy and boring. Everyone has their own playstyle, you need to decipher for yourself how their role is impacting the way they write.

                              Inactivity =/= Green. In fact, the less game activity there is, the better for wolves. Crossing Xelnya off of your suspicion list because of inactivity, saying that he's "too inactive for wolf" is just flat out wrong.

                              Also these reads have little to no substance.

                              I'm willing to push Blind tomorrow for the next lynch.
                              Pretty much this. But I question the lynch just because it feels like a waste.

                              But yeah guaiz we ned 2 leik discus tings

                              Like who we think is worthy of being after funny and then compare it to what we think when the night phase is over.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #660
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                so like I will consider myself to be a failure if Manti isn't the next lynch
                                but I won't really be here too much since this weekend is kinda busy for me
                                *sigh*
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...