TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #556
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    Sorry sunfan, I must have misread one of the messages between us when referring to both Charles and fiction. I still don't really want to exclude the other stuff, but I will give you that I misread the message.

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #557
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      I like how you are in the thread making posts only after I said you were a wolf.

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #558
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        ^^^Referring to YMIA

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #559
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          I like how you are in the thread making posts only after I said you were a wolf.
          Originally posted by Gradiant
          ^^^Referring to YMIA
          because this is my last week of class before finals, so that takes out half of my day. Then I got home at like 3, helped my sister with cleaning her room out, left to go make dinner, and then came here. Sorry I don't have a free schedule right now. I'm still pushing to be here, it's just difficult.

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #560
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            Trying to keep up with current posts at the same time, if you haven't figured that out yet

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #561
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              Satisfied for now then, thanks

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #562
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                My strongest reds are now Funny (lol), blind, and Xelnya

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #563
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  Hey ymia

                  Stop bitching


                  I have a right to bitch




                  Not you




                  Wolf

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #564
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Hey ymia
                    Stop bitching
                    Do kinda have to agree with this though, you're kinda acting douche and very overdefensive for only one person saying they think you're acting like a wolf.

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #565
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      If it's simply just the being busy and I'm looking too much into it, there's no need to act like that to say so. Or maybe you shouldn't have signed up.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #566
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        I like gradiant

                        If I happen to be at a candle light dinner with him, I might offer my body. Just sayin'

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #567
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          ooo

                          Comment

                          • MeaCulpa
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 841

                            #568
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            What a floozy

                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #569
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              Do kinda have to agree with this though, you're kinda acting douche and very overdefensive for only one person saying they think you're acting like a wolf.
                              It's not that you voted me as wolf, so much, just the tone that you decided to take in that post, and then literally lying about that Charu situation. Just you labeling me as a wolf (not even voting me, mind you), doesn't bother me. Honestly I didn't even mention it in that post.

                              Was in a bit of a bad mood earlier though, feeling better right now with the Smash Invitational

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #570
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                i feel like ymia's overreaction, regardless of its reason, is a huge wolf tell
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...