TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #631
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    Was kind of hoping we'd be able to get some form of productivity out of the way, but for the most part now whenever we try to start funny just comes in and stifles the discussion. Smart move by her honestly. No more playing by her rules though. funny needs to go, and let's try and make actual discussion in this night phase.

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #632
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      gonna hammer in 15 unless someone else does it first
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #633
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        honestly, not a lot in thread but I feel like a lot was done on Slack
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #634
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          i hate you all
          <3
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #635
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            funny

            now for realz gg hope you all lose
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #636
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              oh
              I forgot you could do that
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #637
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                Funnygurl has been insta'd. She's the Mafia Doctor. Night 3 has started. It will end tomorrow at 8 p.m. Eastern
                bananas


                Comment

                • MeaCulpa
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 841

                  #638
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  bai

                  Comment

                  • ___________
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 585

                    #639
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Blind, Manti, Sunfan, XelNya, Xiz, YMIA, Mea, and me. Those are the people who are remaining.
                    I want to see analyses for all of these people (including me, I'm town). Go!

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #640
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      One down

                      Sorry I didn't pull through on the ymia blind xel grilling. I've had a debilitating headache pretty much all day. Will pull through something tomorrow.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #641
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        Blind- vt realizing what vt is for after I can't do anything about it.
                        Manti- he's playing per usual, feels human.
                        Sunfan- third on my list for wolf material, with two left, he's on the waiting list. Mostly because everyone else besides you are either human feel or inactive.
                        Xel- human because way to inactive for wolf.
                        Xiz- second on my list of wolf. going on how manti said vt works, he's being "annoying" to wolf trying to figure everything out and has been, yet he's still here... He's the one that started and has been trying, so he should of been killed no?
                        Ymia- wolf number one for me. After manti explained vt, ymia has been active enough to try and be a shield but hasn't.
                        Mea- inactive human
                        Blank- You're just there. You're posting, and kinda trying, but I don't see much from you.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #642
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          I smell bullshit

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #643
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            Oh wait it's just blindreaper

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #644
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              Oh hi! -_-
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #645
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                There's no a
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...