TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #826
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    I did what I could. I need to learn how to interact with other people. I don't know how to chat/convince/defend very well.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #827
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      Originally posted by XelNya
      (tldr: fuck you I am not a cat.)
      I am also well aware adding a "Nya" to my username did not help this.

      Comment

      • ___________
        Banned
        • Sep 2012
        • 585

        #828
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        DAT DAY 1 RERoLL

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #829
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          Also, kind of disappointed with the final 3 because it was so inactive, but, AT LEAST THE HUMANS WON, GET HYPED!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #830
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            Originally posted by Xiz
            This was a very fun game, it sucked at the start but it got better.
            It sucked after I died, thank you thank you.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #831
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              Originally posted by XelNya

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #832
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                sorry charu, I didn't know people would flock to my vote.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #833
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll



                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #834
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Based

                    Ps Ty for ending this game lmao, I told you guys to kill Blind the day before but noooooo

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • ___________
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 585

                      #835
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      yay victory

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #836
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Also, kind of disappointed with the final 3 because it was so inactive, but, AT LEAST THE HUMANS WON, GET HYPED!
                        I did a lot of reading and slack/skype
                        but yeah its not evident
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #837
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          I did what I could. I need to learn how to interact with other people. I don't know how to chat/convince/defend very well.
                          Really, it comes down to personality and how you want to talk to others within a certain game.

                          Personally, I think you would doing a pretty good job at being you, doho. Though now you probably want to change how you talk to others... or not, up to you.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #838
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            Yeah. I mean, I don't wanna change how. I just wanna be able to do it in a better manner. I really stumble with what I'm trying to convey to others.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Charles Claythorne
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 138

                              #839
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              Humans didn't win, only funnygurl won.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #840
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                It feels more empty than it was. Soonfan did chat a lot with me about today's phase. I also talked to blanky a bit before he died.

                                As I was typing that post I was becoming pretty paranoid that soonfan was playing me. I was very close at lynching him instead because of it.

                                Comment

                                Working...