TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #436
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    fuck you greg stop acting like that

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #437
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      I hate this game

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #438
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        I'm not going to stop; you guys are simply not lynching me here
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #439
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          THEN STOP AcTING LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #440
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            blanky what is this i don't even

            how is that one-liner even indicative of someone's identity rofl
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #441
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              even if i were person a how would sunfan and i be linked as wolves
              i can't see a situation where we're wolf partners
              let it go
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • ___________
                Banned
                • Sep 2012
                • 585

                #442
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                Can someone else other than Gradiant back me up here plz?

                Comment

                • ___________
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 585

                  #443
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  lol @ you guys

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #444
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    This is how I like, fight back; when I've done nothing but project town and hunt for wolves people vote for me. I'm not even wolfy to most of you people its just that the other wagon claimed blue. I'm sorry I'm not blue, but we are lynching Charles here. I know that no one has really defended him super hard today; but his claim coupled with the fact that he will be left alive by the wolves simply because he is a question mark if he is real (Which I strongly have mentioned a few times that he isn't) means that he should die here, not to mention the fact that his flip is invaluable. He has done nothing to convince you that he is real, he has just sat back the whole phase and whittled off that he claimed blue. He is fake. I know who one of the other claims is, I believe them moreso than Charles and yes I know I have more info than most of you but its very frustrating to me that I might die here simply because the other wagon has done nothing but claim a role this whole game and shoved that in people's faces.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Charles Claythorne
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 138

                      #445
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      its okay gradiant i still love you

                      Given my current Human trainwreck record, I'm probably not the best person for opinions, but I'm beginning to feel that sunfan is Human. I originally suspected him because I felt that his having received 4 claims was very suspect and I felt his reasoning for suspecting me was circumstantial, but having reevaluated our brief logs with each other, I think it's still just that I'm unaccustomed to the general playstyle here and it's caused me problems when Wolf hunting.
                      Of course, given that last statement, you all might be be able to interpret him better than me, but those are my thoughts on the matter, at least.

                      I would rather have myself be lynched at this point if only to placate worries about me. Just make sure to focus more than just the Blue claims when I die; if you spend all your time scrutinising only a third of the game for one Wolf, you're letting the other two slide easy.


                      also if i dont get to insta myself ill be sad :'(

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #446
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        Can i get a votecount?

                        I'm going to vote Charles. It's the best thing to do this phase and so many associations can be made from it
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • ___________
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 585

                          #447
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          What an interesting time to post reads, Ma-shi.

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #448
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            I think we can all agree that meta is dumb
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            the point is: meta is dumb


                            Nice!

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #449
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              what the fuck why don't we quote that out of context some more guys
                              THAT'S NOT A META READ THAT'S NOT EVEN A READ
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #450
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                If Charles dies and flips blue I'm outing all of my checks because fuck you all

                                Like I believe he is red, but it's still not smart to lynch a blue today. Tomorrow? Yeah I can get behind that.

                                Comment

                                Working...