TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #706
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    Is it night 4, or is it not night 4?


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #707
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      Nothing is true, everything is forbidden.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #708
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        Ok, sweet. I was wrong on my judgements, which sucks, but one more to go!
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #709
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          fuck you Manti saying you were a human 10,000 times
          I take it back meta isn't dumb I'm sorry meta ty for this lynch

          That being said;
          Question for James: can the town vote to No-Lynch?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #710
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            ok nvm I kind of probably won't need an answer to that question I can't math I apologize
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #711
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              also like super offchance that ____________ is a wolf if he is he bused his partners to the fucking moon
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • yo man im awesome
                soleil ardent
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 6514

                #712
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                fuck you Manti saying you were a human 10,000 times
                I take it back meta isn't dumb I'm sorry meta ty for this lynch

                That being said;
                Question for James: can the town vote to No-Lynch?
                there's no reason we should. No-Lynch is a horrible idea, especially so late in the game. Having a no-lynch only lowers the lynching pool by one as opposed to two. While the longer we take, yes, the more opportunities there are for the final wolf to slip up, it's a dual-edged sword. The longer we take, the more opportunities there are for the wolf to fool us and throw us off his trail.

                I want blind gone tomorrow.

                Remaining Players (5 will remain after tonight unless wolf is stupid and doesn't send in kill or something):
                blind:
                sun:
                Xel:
                YMIA:
                Blanket:
                mea:

                Originally posted by choof
                you double dad loving dipshit
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                Comment

                • ___________
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 585

                  #713
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  ugh manhunts are the worst.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #714
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    I saw manti's name and I factored him in for the night phase;
                    final 3 is always better than final 4 was my thing its ok Kevin I stopped myself after I realized my mistake.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • yo man im awesome
                      soleil ardent
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2007
                      • 6514

                      #715
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      I saw manti's name and I factored him in for the night phase;
                      final 3 is always better than final 4 was my thing its ok Kevin I stopped myself after I realized my mistake.
                      I had that post written for like 5 minutes and didn't see the posts that had followed it until afterward.

                      Originally posted by choof
                      you double dad loving dipshit
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #716
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                        there's no reason we should. No-Lynch is a horrible idea, especially so late in the game. Having a no-lynch only lowers the lynching pool by one as opposed to two. While the longer we take, yes, the more opportunities there are for the final wolf to slip up, it's a dual-edged sword. The longer we take, the more opportunities there are for the wolf to fool us and throw us off his trail.

                        I want blind gone tomorrow.

                        Remaining Players (5 will remain after tonight unless wolf is stupid and doesn't send in kill or something):
                        blind:
                        sun:
                        Xel:
                        YMIA:
                        Blanket:
                        mea:
                        What's the reason you're going after me so hard? Is it because I think you're a wolf, and I'm right? Or I'm wrong and it's just because I think it's you? Either way, lynching me is just gonna get the wolf closer to victory.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • ___________
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 585

                          #717
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          blanky [6:04 PM]
                          If you die, I'll post your reads.

                          blanky [6:04 PM]
                          If I die, you'll post my reads.

                          mea [6:04 PM]
                          got it

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #718
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            Night 4 has ended. YMIA, the Patient, has died. It is now Day 4, it will end Wednesday, June 18 at 8 p.m. Eastern
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #719
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              see ya suckers

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #720
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                Insta is at 3 people.
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...