TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #406
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    I'm just calling it like I see it. I know I could be wrong, but that's what I'm seeing right now.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #407
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      I think we can all agree that meta is dumb
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • yo man im awesome
        soleil ardent
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2007
        • 6514

        #408
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I think we can all agree that meta is dumb
        depends on the time of it's implementation.

        Late game it's dumb as all shit. But early on, it's all you really have to go off of.

        Also I'm really behind on what the fuck you all just wrote

        Originally posted by choof
        you double dad loving dipshit
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #409
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          No one will fucking explain to me what meta is holy shit
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #410
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            That was all caps dammit
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #411
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              No one will fucking explain to me what meta is holy shit
              meta is essentially basing your reads off of your knowledge of how a player would play "normally". So if you saw a player act one way in one game, and differently in the next, using that as evidence is considered using meta.

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #412
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                yeah like Idk what to do about Xiz UGH WHY
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #413
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  For the love of god thanks ymia. I guess I was using meta there then. Unknowingly though.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #414
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    For the love of god thanks ymia. I guess I was using meta there then. Unknowingly though.
                    Just refer to this when it comes to meta. You should try to avoid relying solely on meta when it can be avoided.

                    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                    depends on the time of it's implementation.

                    Late game it's dumb as all shit. But early on, it's all you really have to go off of.

                    Also I'm really behind on what the fuck you all just wrote
                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    For the love of god thanks ymia. I guess I was using meta there then. Unknowingly though.

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • ___________
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 585

                      #415
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      I think we can all agree that meta is dumb
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      its exactly like him wtf are you talking about lol
                      why are you invoking meta when you explicitly say it's dumb

                      Comment

                      • yo man im awesome
                        soleil ardent
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2007
                        • 6514

                        #416
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        Originally posted by ___________
                        why are you invoking meta when you explicitly say it's dumb
                        not even going to catch up on this thread until tomorrow with how tired i am, but my god sunfan you're not doing yourself any favors here.

                        Originally posted by choof
                        you double dad loving dipshit
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #417
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          because Xiz said it wasn't like him at all and I said it was?
                          I'm not reading him based on that at all I'm reading him based on what I posted in the reads post. Xiz gave a meta-read and I said that I disagreed with it
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #418
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                            not even going to catch up on this thread until tomorrow with how tired i am, but my god sunfan you're not doing yourself any favors here.
                            Considering lynch is tonight, you probably should to make an informed decision
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #419
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              well that's not quite true its not really a meta-read 100% but part of it is based in meta
                              that was a weird reaction from him, yes, but I can see him just making that mistake
                              I also said that slips are dumb (its because they are) and I've said several times before that I don't care about them. I do not care about this particular instance so nothing has changed.

                              Have a meta read based on a meta read.
                              Damn you David for starting this topic.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #420
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                the point is: meta is dumb
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...