TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #391
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    I think you're pushing too hard to steer away tension from you. You're red is getting darker and darker
    I never knew there was much tension on Xiz, so this is like new info to me. I thought Xiz was doing a lot of the grilling ITT because no one was doing anything for a long time
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #392
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      Originally posted by Xiz
      @james my vote is on mea not sun
      Whoops. I'll fix it.
      bananas


      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #393
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        Originally posted by Xiz
        @james my vote is on mea not sun
        Whoops. I'll fix it.
        bananas


        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #394
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          Day 1 votes

          Gradiant -> Mashi
          Xiz -> Funny
          Xiz -> thesunfan
          Xiz -> BDN
          YMIA -> Mashi
          blind -> Mashi
          Blanket -> Funny
          Xiz -> thesunfan
          Mashi -> thesunfan
          thesunfan -> Mashi
          Xiz -> Mea


          Mashi - 4 (Gradiant, YMIA, blind, thesunfan)
          thesunfan - 1 (Mashi)
          Funny - 1 (Blanket)
          Mea - 1 (Xiz)

          Insta is at 6 votes
          bananas


          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #395
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            I never knew there was much tension on Xiz, so this is like new info to me. I thought Xiz was doing a lot of the grilling ITT because no one was doing anything for a long time
            I mean, we all have tension, but he has Either the fake claim doctor, or the fake vt claim. Why fake either one?
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #396
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              @james I'm kinda voting for blankey now you silly lol

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #397
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                Beats me, lol
                I just can't imagine a wolf in that situation though. It's too risky, and he could have performed pretty well as a wolf by not putting nearly as much effort if you saw the condition of the thread like six or seven hours ago
                Why would a wolf cause so much trouble
                really
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #398
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  I mean, we all have tension, but he has Either the fake claim doctor, or the fake vt claim. Why fake either one?
                  Yeah, but pointing out a major inconsistency really makes xiz red right?

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #399
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Hm if I think about it the benefit of claiming doctor was being in a pool of people that are more important to keep alive
                    But now people were targeting the doctor pool
                    The benefit of then claiming vanilla townie is to not be one of the people up for grabs for the lynch for fake claiming
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • MeaCulpa
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 841

                      #400
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      I don't see how these turns of events makes blankey or Xiz wolfy...the claim by blankey was a little weird but I'm not ready to vote for him based on that.

                      Need to mull all this over, but sunfan for now.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #401
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        its exactly like him wtf are you talking about lol

                        This.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Charles Claythorne
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2013
                          • 138

                          #402
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          since ill probably die this phase can i be the one to insta myself pls

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #403
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            Yo blind, how many games have you played with blanky?

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #404
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              Three? Same with you. I "think" I can see a move you would usually do.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #405
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                You can't really say exactly how he plays then can you?

                                Comment

                                Working...