TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #361
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    also Xiz keeps talking about killing people to make connections WHICH IS FINE THAT'S NOT A BAD PLAY.
    However, constantly killing people to make connections like he suggests doing to Mea, myself and Charles in order possibly is asinine because it discards the connections made by our potential flips. Its not much, but that's not human logic there.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #362
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      You got it.

      With xiv, I'll feel the latter going on when I gave my read. No one was talking, and with one person throwing shit around, it would be easier to follow instead of being torn between people. What keeps him from being more red than charles is that people are speaking up now that the day is almost over. So in short, I think he is red because he tried to get shit rolling. Not moreso that he did it first, but how he did it.
      Looks like Xiz was trying to get shit rolling because there was literally nothing else going on. We are already behind a green and a blue, something needed to be done.
      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      Sun because
      He's willing to risk losing all blues first trying to find the fake claim.
      Did sunfan say he was willing to risk losing the blues? I was talking to him quite a while ago about fiction and Charles possibly being a pairing, and he was very firm in saying not to go after fiction. He's also not wanting to kill potential blues to find the real ones, he's trying to get other information together to catch the fake one's lie.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #363
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        Blind- When I was talking to people last night; 5 people had him as a wolf read based on his +1 to YMIA's post. I get a little wary when people do that to someone, but I do have to admit it was kind of wolfy for him to do so.

        I'm sorry I agreed with his statement? Also, if 5 people feel me as wolf, why don't I have a single vote? I'm playing off of others words as well as my thoughts, can I not agree with people openly? He was the first post for the day, so it was 50/50 agree/disagree. I just happen to feel the same, but as I stated not long ago, it is weening off.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #364
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          However, constantly killing people to make connections like he suggests doing to Mea, myself and Charles in order possibly is asinine because it discards the connections made by our potential flips. Its not much, but that's not human logic there.
          Not that I want to do so, but killing you wouldn't really discard any connections since Person B went to both you and xiz. You have the same information it seems, just xiz was a part of a group with fiction so he's slightly ahead of that shared information.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #365
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            Looks like Xiz was trying to get shit rolling because there was literally nothing else going on. We are already behind a green and a blue, something needed to be done.

            Did sunfan say he was willing to risk losing the blues? I was talking to him quite a while ago about fiction and Charles possibly being a pairing, and he was very firm in saying not to go after fiction. He's also not wanting to kill potential blues to find the real ones, he's trying to get other information together to catch the fake one's lie.
            I agree with you on xiz, but I did say how he did it.

            As to suns quote he was replying to funny after she said this.
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            can someone tell me the merit of picking off the potentially blue pool and not the potentially green pool please

            like i don't get it
            also this thread isn't all that active and barely anyone's on slack so if anyone wants to say something let's like do it
            that's what I'm basing kill blues til we find the fake off of.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #366
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              Glad to see you posting blind
              Now if blanky can get in here and funny can make some more posts as well instead of saying people should come to her because of OOTT that'd be awesome.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #367
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                that's not what I mean at all I mean he's looking at lynches ahead in the game and not factoring in what the flips will bring
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #368
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  But yes I absolutely want to kill Charles today who is in the "potential blue" pool
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #369
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    I don't think the term "picking" was really referring to killing off of blues, but catching the liar, since that's the best bet at finding a wolf (a town fake-claiming is a serious mistake in this situation). Rather than focusing on potential greens being red.

                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #370
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      Day 1 votes

                      Gradiant -> Mashi
                      Xiz -> Funny
                      Xiz -> thesunfan
                      Xiz -> BDN
                      YMIA -> Mashi
                      blind -> Mashi
                      Blanket -> Funny
                      Xiz -> thesunfan
                      Mashi -> thesunfan
                      thesunfan -> Mashi


                      Mashi - 4 (Gradiant, YMIA, blind, thesunfan)
                      thesunfan - 2 (Xiz, Mashi)
                      Funny - 1 (Blanket)

                      Insta is at 6 votes
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #371
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        fake and gay

                        i'm in for a replacement if needed then


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #372
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          so like no one cares that Xiz claims Riot was faking doc as VT is that what we're getting at?
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #373
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            so like no one cares that Xiz claims Riot was faking doc as VT is that what we're getting at?
                            if xiz was lying then that makes an extra doc claim...
                            i really don't want to entertain that possibility
                            though he did know about fiction along with Person A

                            does this look like something xiz would do if he cared about staying alive though?
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #374
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              @james my vote is on mea not sun

                              Comment

                              • ___________
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 585

                                #375
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                So xiz asked me if I was blue or not.


                                xiz [12:22 PM]
                                @blanky: are you blue

                                blanky [7:06 PM]
                                got it

                                xiz [7:07 PM]
                                ???

                                xiz [7:07 PM]
                                Got what

                                blanky [7:07 PM]
                                oh

                                blanky [7:07 PM]
                                no i'm not blue

                                blanky [7:07 PM]
                                oops i misread

                                blanky [7:08 PM]
                                i thought that you were asking me to fakeclaim blue

                                xiz [7:08 PM]
                                Omg did you just slip???

                                blanky [7:08 PM]
                                ?

                                xiz [7:09 PM]
                                You are mafia lol

                                blanky [7:09 PM]
                                what

                                I legitimately misread this as "you are blue" as in "fakeclaim blue". He then accused me of slipping and being red. Just some information to add to the thread, not sure what this tells about Xiz.

                                Comment

                                Working...