TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #346
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    Leaving for a bit feel free to make some posts on this page.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #347
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      Until we get that post, and whenever sunfan gets in here...
      Hey sunfan, why is xiz so adamant that you are red?
      because he's dumb and he's psyching himself out, he and I talked about this earlier
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #348
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        yeah Xiz and Mashi were both claims of mine.
        I was open about Charles because everyone knew.
        I was private about Xiz because despite the fact that HE CLAIMED IN THE THREAD people didn't believe him for some reason so I wanted to keep it that way.
        Last person is private I just woke up and I'm doing my own detectivey stuff atm.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #349
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          Originally posted by Xiz
          But yeah people like blind and YMia are higher on my list also to kill
          What do you mean people like me? I had a reason to be inactive, I'm trying now.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #350
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            because he's dumb and he's psyching himself out, he and I talked about this earlier
            He's dumb for having to deal with a mess of blue fake-claims?

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #351
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              he's dumb because he used to read me perfectly and he's been complete garbage as of late
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #352
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                also lol at Mea calling Xiz a good player that's a good joke man
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #353
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  jk ilu Xiz <3
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #354
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Anyways, to complete my last post.

                    Xiv is actually doing something around here. So, he's either green like he says, or he's a well hidden wolf controlling the game.
                    YMIA isn't really say much either.
                    BDN is done and waiting for replacement.....
                    Mea comes in to defend, and that's all I remember from him.

                    Enough of reads. With all these doctor claiming, fiction seemed to be the center of attention between all of this. He trusted the wrong person/people imo. He made a plan and somebody either fucked up/lied or the wolves played a first good night, which the latter seems pretty lucky to happen no? Those are the only scenarios I see. I'm not gonna try to do what manti did going more in depth with detailed options because I can't do that. (Not playing stupid, I can't do that shit in general).

                    With everyone's talk back and forth, charles is becoming blue in my eyes, but I don't trust it just yet, only because no one has become more red than him. Sun and Xiv are pretty close though.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #355
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      I can tag out my furry friend


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #356
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        With everyone's talk back and forth, charles is becoming blue in my eyes, but I don't trust it just yet, only because no one has become more red than him. Sun and Xiv are pretty close though.
                        Care to explain more on this?

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #357
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          btw my claim went to Xiz so I guess we're trusting Xiz now for some reason
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #358
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            Care to explain more on this?
                            You got it.

                            With xiv, I'll feel the latter going on when I gave my read. No one was talking, and with one person throwing shit around, it would be easier to follow instead of being torn between people. What keeps him from being more red than charles is that people are speaking up now that the day is almost over. So in short, I think he is red because he tried to get shit rolling. Not moreso that he did it first, but how he did it.

                            Sun because
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            if we weed out the liar; we're set. That's why
                            He's willing to risk losing all blues first trying to find the fake claim.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #359
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              I can tag out my furry friend
                              You should have pinged me on slack or skype :c

                              Xelnya has replaced BDN
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #360
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                So my thoughts on the game thus far:

                                Fiction was obviously making a power play. I know there were some people that were wary of him as a result of such, but I know that at least Manti noticed that he was a blue trying to make an alliance without claiming. I'm wondering if some other players would've noticed that; that's kind of what I'm looking at, but I think its kind of not 100% for sure with the info that I have atm.

                                Anyways, something that came up as I was typing this; Riot claimed doctor to myself and another player before he was replaced. (well I kind of figured it out since Riot's like the most obvious blue in the world but yeah). He was replaced. Xiz comes in for him. Xiz rescinds his blue claim; I figure its just a front. He claims he was trying to take a bullet; w/e, I figured people would buy it. I talked to him about him being to doctor; he said his rescind was real and that Riot was faking Doc as a Plain Human. I don't buy it for one second. He claims to have a real in-the-flesh claim from another person and that Riot was just being an idiot. Riot is a strange player, but I see absolutely no reason why he would do this as VT. I Def trust Xiz a lot less.

                                So onto reads.

                                Blind- When I was talking to people last night; 5 people had him as a wolf read based on his +1 to YMIA's post. I get a little wary when people do that to someone, but I do have to admit it was kind of wolfy for him to do so.

                                Funny- From OOT interactions, I feel like she is almost certainly approaching the game from a Human perspective. She is genuine in what she has given imo, def human lean in my book wouldn't lynch unless I was severely forced to reevaluate.

                                Manti- Has been trying almost as hard as Mea has. Doesn't lean one way or another for me; I'm not good at reading him anyways. I think that I would have a better opinion of him if we kill Charles today as he was one of the first people to say that Charles should die; which I happened to agree with (sorry again Charu).

                                Mittens- Kind of a meta read, but BDN felt very concerned about the game and I think that his QQ-post earlier on in the game was kind of humanish. Thin lean for now; need to see Mittens doing stuff before I go further.

                                Xiz- I refuse to believe Riot would do that as VT. If Charles is real doc then I do apologize Xiz, but until that happens I'm watching you. If charles is fake you know where my vote is going. I don't know what to make of you stepping it up here though...

                                Gradiant- His rageposts in response to Charles post is 100% human. Wouldn't lynch.

                                YMIA- His emotion when he got called out early is a human tell, but he hasn't done enough for me since. His reads post also felt kind of easy to make to me. Wolf lean.

                                Mashi- I think you all know my stance on him. Only reason Charu died over him was because he said the magic words of "I am a doctor." I think we need to kill him for the info garnered from his flip, regardless of his possible blueness. Charles

                                Blankey- Top human despite his stupidity. I see no point in him pursuing the stupid lynch of funny and myself if he is a wolf; his stancelessness is why I am reading him very human. Its possible he's next-leveling me but I don't think that's the case.

                                Mea- Manti mentioned his effort was humanish, which I can understand the logic of, that being said, Mea is a busy player in general, and def underestimated. I don't have very much on him other than he cares about getting info. Don't care about him atm, need to see more from him.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...