TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #331
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    waiting for one person to respond to me, just to confirm one final thing.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #332
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      As said before, I am not blue. I wanted to take a bullet day 1 since I was off doing these film shoots but I guess that's not going to happen now. I didn't trust fiction day 1 (hence my vote on him) until we talked in slack. Anyway, down to business…

      Here is how the night actions went down:

      - Fiction protected person A
      - Person A protected fiction
      - Person B protected blankey
      - Charles protected Manti

      However… fiction died. This puts person A into the spotlight. There is a *chance* that this person was roll blocked, but I am willing to risk the game on the fact that this did not happen. There is also the chance that Fiction got red doctor’d, which is more likely.

      Here is where this gets interesting. Fiction, myself, and Person A were in a super-secret blue group together. Fiction and Person A thought I thought I was blue since I claimed. However, yesterday I claimed that I was not blue, and actually green. This was BEFORE it became public. (I can share logs on any of this if you care).

      fiction [11:02 AM]
      IT'S YOU AND ME BABY
      fiction [11:02 AM]
      TEAM BLUE
      fiction [11:02 AM]
      yeee
      fiction [11:02 AM]
      guard me tonight thanks
      fiction [11:02 AM]
      I'll gaurd you too
      (Person A) [11:02 AM]
      kk
      So here is where I am at, I thought if Person B came out differently, I would have caught two wolves based on contradictions of how night actions went out through pm’s with other people, hence why I had to keep it quiet.

      I am taking a risk and willing to believe Person B is actually a real blue, for good reasons (which I can’t out until this person is public)

      I believe it is a tossup between Charles, and Person A.

      I would lynch person A because:
      - I did not die, and fiction died
      - The protection on fiction did not go through (due to being a wolf / roll blocked / red doc’d) which honestly with this person, I don’t see mafia targeting d1


      I would lynch charles because:
      - It would be to follow the rest of the crowd.

      In regards to sunfan, he has been saying a lot of bullshit but the more important stuff checks out, such as a blue coming to him. (which is my strongest blue right meow) so I no longer want to kill him.


      But I rather not try to lynch between two possible blues.


      tl;dr - Its a 50/50 between two blues, and one of them is 100% mafia. I really hope someone else tries to chime in and do something because I’m trying and need help from other townies.


      I’m changing my vote to mea right meow until further notice. I want people to react to what I did, please, instead of afk'n like bitches. Thx.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #333
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        But yeah people like blind and YMia are higher on my list also to kill

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #334
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          Fiction was most probably double doctored. It makes sense he would ask for one.

          Him being double doctored though means we blocked a wolf kill.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #335
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            So in other words I got nowhere. Anyway another film shoot here in the desert I'll brb

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #336
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              Fiction was most probably double doctored. It makes sense he would ask for one.

              Him being double doctored though means we blocked a wolf kill.
              Thats impossible, according to what the doctors told me above.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #337
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                are sunfan's two private claimers the same as your 2 private claimers xiz?
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • yo man im awesome
                  soleil ardent
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 6514

                  #338
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  Well for one, Mea is clearly not your "Person A" if you're going to label them as "Person A" for an entire post and then vote Mea and ask us to react. Second, I think you're wrong if you are legitimately trying to push a Mea lynch beyond the reaction test.

                  Also, I'm pretty sure Fiction was double doc'd. I don't see a perfect roleblocking happening Night 1, where the Red blocker blocks the specific doctor that guards Fiction, and then took the risk of trying to night-kill a high-priority target. The roleblock chances don't sit well with me, at all.

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you double dad loving dipshit
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #339
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Unless I am missing something? All doctors targeted someone else

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #340
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      are sunfan's two private claimers the same as your 2 private claimers xiz?
                      They were not private, he lied about that. He fell back to me and Charles being the secret claims even though they were open. I think he lied about the two claims because when he said it at first they didn't exist

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #341
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Thats impossible, according to what the doctors told me above.
                        If we're assuming all 4 doctors told you the truth sure thats impossible. One of them is probably lying considering we have 4 doctors and one is a wolf.

                        I mean it's either:
                        A) Fiction was wolved and we lynch person A for lying about guarding him
                        B) Fiction was double doctored and either person b or charles lied about their targets and double upped on fic.
                        C) something convoluted and unlucky like Xiz being a wolf with inside info and blocking person A/wolving fic.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #342
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          They were not private, he lied about that. He fell back to me and Charles being the secret claims even though they were open. I think he lied about the two claims because when he said it at first they didn't exist
                          Sunfan lied about the claims? or fiction?

                          I want to know if the people that claimed blue to sunfan are your person A and B.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #343
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            Personally I'm leaning towards double doc on fiction and guard going through protecting me.

                            I want to lynch person B
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #344
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              No nevermind that doesnt make sense. That scenario would make charles human, and why wouldnt the wolves RB a claimed blue.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #345
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                Possible scenarios I see:

                                Option 1:
                                Charles is human: RB is anchored on him negating his doctoring
                                Fiction was a blue and guarded person A

                                Person A didn't guard Fiction and thus he was wolved by person A

                                Option 2:
                                Charles is wolf
                                Fiction is blue and guards player a
                                wolves double doctor fiction and wolf either player A or B.
                                No idea where RB goes.

                                Option 3:
                                Charles is human: RB is anchored on him negating his doctoring
                                Fiction is blue
                                Person A guarded fiction as requested
                                Person B lied about thier guard target and also guarded fiction.
                                Wolving was on person A, but was blocked from Fic's guard



                                I think those are the scenarios in order of likelyhood.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...