TWG CXVII (reroll): General Hospital

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #316
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

    Manti if you find that exact quote he said on slack about his claims, we caught sunfan. So, do that asap plzthxty

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #317
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

      Originally posted by Xiz
      - I was not his top town read
      A) the quoted line above is meant in reverse. someone had a top town read on sunfan and claimed to sunfan because of it.

      B) I have to believe you're blue, and if you are why then would sunfan as a wolf admit he had multiple blue claims?


      I don't get this at all. Why do we have so many claims. Even with just Fic's list we have a liar between You/charles/person X.

      There is a wolf in that group (assuming person X even exists).

      Why would Sunfan as a wolf openly manufacture more claims? Risking a second wolf in the process?
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Charles Claythorne
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 138

        #318
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

        thesunfan [12:27 AM]
        I need who you saved last night right now

        charlesclaythorne [1:46 AM]
        Manti.

        thesunfan [8:03 PM]
        who do you think is a wolf?

        charlesclaythorne [10:25 PM]
        I'm considering you and Gradiant, but idk.

        thesunfan [10:25 PM]
        why

        charlesclaythorne [10:26 PM]
        For one thing, you suspect me.

        charlesclaythorne [10:27 PM]
        Gradiant's vote on me was abrupt and he reflected no reasoning despite his theory about Fiction and I being Partners being debunked with his cardflip.

        thesunfan [10:28 PM]
        yes I suspect you

        thesunfan [10:28 PM]
        I have 3 claims

        thesunfan [10:28 PM]
        one of them is lying

        thesunfan [10:28 PM]
        I think you're the most likely person to be lying

        charlesclaythorne [10:28 PM]
        Why did people even claim to you anyway?

        thesunfan [10:28 PM]
        only 1 of them did

        thesunfan [10:28 PM]
        the 2nd was obvious

        thesunfan [10:28 PM]
        I pegged them; they fessed up to it kinda quickly

        thesunfan [10:29 PM]
        I was thinking fic might've been a doc there

        thesunfan [10:29 PM]
        but I had 3 claims

        thesunfan [10:29 PM]
        so I was kind of confused

        charlesclaythorne [10:29 PM]
        You pegged a person you thought was Doctor?

        thesunfan [10:29 PM]
        yes

        thesunfan [10:29 PM]
        maybe pegged isn't the best word

        charlesclaythorne [10:29 PM]
        Isn't that potentially more of a reason to false claim as a Wolf?

        thesunfan [10:29 PM]
        they were rather obvious

        charlesclaythorne [10:30 PM]
        Because the accuser would totally believe them.

        thesunfan [10:30 PM]
        normally, yea

        thesunfan [10:30 PM]
        and they're my 2nd most suspicious after you

        thesunfan [10:30 PM]
        esp considering they're playing super weird atm

        charlesclaythorne [10:30 PM]
        Where did your third claim come from?

        thesunfan [10:31 PM]
        claimed to me b/c I was their top human


        charlesclaythorne [10:31 PM]
        That is so dumb.

        charlesclaythorne [10:31 PM]
        FFR really is a culture shock.

        thesunfan [10:31 PM]
        I think so too yeah

        thesunfan [10:31 PM]
        I don't approve of that play

        thesunfan [10:31 PM]
        but it happened

        Comment

        • Charles Claythorne
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2013
          • 138

          #319
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

          Manti, I think Xiz is saying that sunfan is making up having claims to create dissent when only two Doctors ever claimed in the first place (i.e. Xiz and me). At one point in my log with sunfan, he even mentioned that Fiction was power playing; so it's fully possible that he didn't have any claims.

          I'm unsure about the deal with Fiction and his claims

          charlesclaythorne [8:52 PM]
          Would people really claim to him out of the Blue like that?

          charlesclaythorne [8:52 PM]
          (pun intended)

          thesunfan [8:52 PM]
          no

          thesunfan [8:52 PM]
          I don't think they would

          thesunfan [8:52 PM]
          fiction makes power plays

          thesunfan [8:52 PM]
          all the time

          charlesclaythorne [8:52 PM]
          Yeah, I thought he was joking when he mentioned it before.

          thesunfan [8:54 PM]
          its not a jok

          thesunfan [8:54 PM]
          he's trying to accomplish something

          charlesclaythorne [8:54 PM]
          Trying to not be wolfed or to get the Blues to actually claim to him, you mean?

          thesunfan [8:55 PM]
          mainly the first

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #320
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

            If YOU ARE THE REAL DOCTOR, CLAIM TO ME NOW. IF MY THEORY IS CORRECT DUE TO THIS, WE WILL HAVE CAUGHT TWO WOLVES. I RESEND MY DOCTOR CLAIM. I AM NOT DOCTOR.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #321
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

              If I out what I know, then a mafia could fake a doctor and claim the info that would make this irrelevant. I need this last person to claim to me. I'll answer as soon as I get that claim.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #322
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                Manti, I think Xiz is saying that sunfan is making up having claims to create dissent when only two Doctors ever claimed in the first place (i.e. Xiz and me). At one point in my log with sunfan, he even mentioned that Fiction was power playing; so it's fully possible that he didn't have any claims.
                I understand that's what Xiz is getting at. What I'm saying is that doesn't make an sense from what I know.

                Fiction was adamant about having 4 claims. Xiz Charles were public and (Himself?) Player X were private.

                I pressed him on that a few times, and he was very clear he had 4 blue claims. I think this means a wolf felt scared fiction's powerplay was going to unite the blues, so they claimed too tossing a monke wrench in his plans.

                That being said between those 4 players one of them is a wolf (xiz/you/player x)

                I'm forced to trust Fic wasn't lying to me.

                That being said, if there's a wolf sticking their neck out to mess up fic's plans, what is sunfan as a wolf doing making up additional claims? It really doesn't make sense from a wolf team perspective. Something is already wrong there, why risk another wolf in the fire?
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #323
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                  Rescind Xiz, Rescind.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #324
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                    Typing on a phone is hard shit manti.

                    I'm not gonna give any more info until I get that claim. The game is in your hands (whoever the last doctor out there might be)

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #325
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                      Sorry guys, was at a convention this weekend. Was constant drinking so, couldn't really play. =/ I read over the thread, and tension is high with xiz, Sun, and Charles. Not saying with each other, but over all. I don't know if it's try hard tactic their doing, Or if it's because no one else is talking.
                      Blind, I haven't been active, sorry.
                      Manti, he talks well. I don't know where to go with him because he's saying the fake claim is a poison right now, but in another game he faked claimed to win. I'm confused about that as much as you guys.
                      Gradiant, he's the same player from the last two games, which sucks because he was human, than wolf, so what is he now?
                      Blank is inactive like I was.
                      Funny, is being funny(as her personality)
                      Charles, he's trying real hard too not be lynched, maybe too hard? I like my vote right now.
                      Sun, he's talking but my read is fuzzy. Not sure what to think. Sorry, lunch is over I'll get back after work.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • MeaCulpa
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 841

                        #326
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        13. Mea - I'd kill him for the flip to make connections, however I rather kill off BDN or Sunfan before Mea. Honestly I would rather kill him day 3 or 4.
                        Didn't realize I have connections, but okay.

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        10. Mashi - I don't give a shit if he is mafia or blue, he is not the lynch today.
                        This is exactly what I was thinking earlier last night, as I told a couple of people (Gradiant and Funny, I think?). Charles is a very attractive day 2 or 3 lynch, less so today. I was starting to change my mind to consider lynching him today because I just didn't have anyone else who looked wolfy enough to justify voting for instead.

                        This new stuff about the alleged claims and xiz not being blue paints sunfan a little more red to me (or he's being framed, idk). Realistically, I don't see myself voting for anyone but sunfan or charles today unless Xiz finds things with his :detectivemanias:

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #327
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                          Entire phase is being stalled by this Xiz doctor thing.

                          What happens if you don't get the dr claim you're looking for xiz?
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #328
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                            I got the claim. I believe it. However, it changed what I thought. On a film shoot, I'll post soon

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #329
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                              Until we get that post, and whenever sunfan gets in here...
                              Hey sunfan, why is xiz so adamant that you are red?

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #330
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

                                Looking at the list I really like Mea/Gradiant in the humanity department.
                                Mea: has been doing a lot of good pro town digging, if he's a wolf he definatley deserves to be living till late game. Sunfan disagrees with me and says im underestimating him.

                                Gradiant: Very stong emotions going into this charles lynch. I can't imagine a scenario where red or blue charles gets pushed this hard by a red gradiant. If charles is red thats a really hard teammae push. if charles is blue a red gradiant would know that and abstain from being the focal point behind a charles lynch.

                                I'm really hoping the rest of the game develops rather significantly following this reveal and sheads some light on this charles/xiz/sunfan thing.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...